IMS--Sunday

matt351

"Insane in the Membrane"
the girlfriend and i are going to the speedway sunday and i was just wondering if anyone else would care to come along. i know bob is into the 500 and all of that stuff, but i didnt know if anyone else was interested in seeing fast open wheeled cars. if i remember right sunday is bump day where guys compete for the last remaining open spots in the field, so it should be fun around 6 o'clock. im not exactly sure when im gonna get there but it will probably be early afternoon.

You may want to check and see what's going on. They changed a few things this year. 1-11 were placed last Sat. 12-21 are this Sat. 22-33 are next Sat. CHECK AND MAKE SURE I HAVE THIS RIGHT. Bob and Tom have talked about it being different this year.

sunday is still bump day, good thing i checked it out. whats wierd is that carb day got moved to friday from thrusday, wonder why.

matt351 said:
sunday is still bump day, good thing i checked it out. whats wierd is that carb day got moved to friday from thrusday, wonder why.

3 day weekend.:clinkmugs :buddies: :drinkburp :foammug: :bd:

Is Sunday going to be bump day for 12-22?

guess everyone is busy.:yikes: oh well, maybe some of you can make it to carb day next friday. im hopefully comming up for that since ill already be in indy friday.

Can you get to IRP for the drags and then back over to this at the track do you know?

I'll see what the wife has in store.

wow 7 is early on a sunday. i probably wont be there that early but i should be there some time in the early afternoon.

Back