I'm going..

RedVoodoo

Well the weather isn't picture perfect but it looks good enough to drag race. I'm there. Forecast is mid-50's with a light south wind and a chance of scattered showers. See you at the track..
Thanks again to Flash and Silver for the use of the tools and talent. I'm goint to make it pay off today. Shooting for some very low 13's.

Woo Hoo! New bests for me and for Voodoo. Red isn't too happy with his truck's performance, but I'll let him explain. BTW, where were the rest of you guys?

New best run: 13.279 @ 105.59, (2.075 @ 60')
New best RT: .661
New best MPH: 106.29

Spoon-
Guess what it was.. My freaking upper windshield molding was loose and flapping in the breeze above 100 mph. When I got off the gas it sounded like something was beating itself to death. I thought "Oh nuts, blown plugs or superchrager or what!!?" I noticed it after I got home. The sound was starting to happen at lower m.p.h. on the way home. I thought it was sunk! After I replaced it in it's track and confirmed it with a couple of speed blasts, it was fixed. Too bad because I won the first round on a fluke. The other guy broke out by 2/100ths and I did a 1/8th mile burnoff ( literally ) and ran a 17.7 at 80 mph on 13.42 dial in ( mostly out of frustration but also for fun!) Anyway, three runs wasn't really a good test of the new mods with a big flapping question mark beating on my cab. I guess I'll have to run it again. This time I think it'll be a test-n-tune day so I can pull out between runs and not worry about them being my last. Thanks for showing up and running and good job on your new best :tu: Work on that launch and you just might see your 12's!!

Voodoo - You know what, I noticed that while we were walking back to the trucks at the end there. Damn I wish I had pointed it out to you so you could've made another run. I contemplated jumping into the Test Lane for a bit, but I was pretty beat about that time.

Flash/Silver - I was kinda hoping one of us was going to be able to make it into the 12's today, before both of your silver monsters. T'would have been a real coup, but alas, it wasn't to be... ;)

Oh yeah, Voodoo, don't forget to update your time in Flash's times thread!

Back