ILLNESS Outing # 3 ???

T

Tony Soprano

ILLNESS People.
I would like to go on a road trip to Tri-State Raceway in Iowa before the season is over and return the favor for the guys who drove from there to Byron. Who else would like to go and what day. Tony S. has unfinished business !!!

When?Im for it!I gotta make that brand new tire bald!When is Tri-State open till?Nov?

I'd Go. Looking for some 12.8's. I have a suprise or two up my sleeves. Good traction there?

Dave

It's all concrete Dave, and if nobody else replies I guess it's just us three.

I would like to drive up with you guys. I think I have some low 14's in the bag.

See ya,

Jason Jones
95 Lightning

I'm in, I just need a little advanced notice of the date.
smile.gif

P.S. Can't make Nov 4 or 5.
frown.gif

Later,
Jake...

[This message has been edited by Baby Jake (edited 10-13-2000).]

Tony

Depending on the date, I might go. I can't do this weekend(L in shop for control arm fix), or next weekend(already going to Dubuque for a golf tournament on Sunday).
How about the 29th so Baby Jake can make it?

Lightning Bob

Fellers,
TriStates web site only goes till Oct.8th !!
If anybody here has a schedule let me know
and we could get together in early November if they're still open. ( might snow by then
frown.gif
).

Tony,
I'm in. Hope to have my truck running a little better

Jim

------------------

Hi Guys,

I will be in town, and available, for the following dates:
28,29 October
4,5 November
11,12 November

Then on the road over the weekends again ;( ;(

...Dwight...

Ditto with Zor,

Mines still in the shop for the control arm.

Lightning Bob

Just tried calling Tri-State Raceway to check their schedule. They are already closed for this year! Guess we will have to go elseware.

Lightning Bob

Let's make it a hat trick @ Byron !!!
Also, I think we should just race the regular test & tune set-up therefore we can all shoot for the best ET's and not worry about breaking out or the dreaded RED LIGHT !!

Originally posted by Tony Soprano:
ILLNESS People.
I would like to go on a road trip to Tri-State Raceway in Iowa before the season is over and return the favor for the guys who drove from there to Byron. Who else would like to go and what day. Tony S. has unfinished business !!!

Back