ILLNESS CLUB Race Sunday, October 8th at Byron Dragway.

Track is open from 10:00AM to 5:00PM and it's a good idea to get there around 9:30.
There will be a lot of cars there that day, the Chicago Gearheads club is having a meet that day also. See Ya.

K, i got a few people to come. I'll be there w/ my 89 stang, buddys with 97 cobra, and 2k lightning. Looking forward to it

Ignore Tony. He's kind of weird...(J/K) Hehehe

Tony: Im in for Wednesday. weather permitting. I hope we can get some nice cold/Dry air. 12's here I come!
blu_md_wht.gif

------------------
Disturbin' the peace!

Dave McShane
'00 Blk L.
Dmcshane@sidwellco.com
JohhnyLightning Ram Air
JohhnyLightning SuperChip
12' Powerstack Filter
Mobil 1
Sound effects by:
Sony Explode, Infinity & Dual FlowMasters
13.229@103.26mph w/ 2.001 60'

I am all ready to kick some ass on the 8th. I got the shift kit in new fuel filter and I'm ready to run I just hope the weather is good for the races. See y'all then

------------------
Chi-Lightning
"94 white Lightning
PA shift kit
K&N filter
Pulleys
Energysuspesion bushings

I'm there for sure! WooooHoooo!!!
smile.gif

Later,
Jake...

------------------
2000 Black Lightning
NLOC #476
PSP full meal deal
Level 10 shift kit
AIM 2" rear drop
SnugLid
BedRug
Wet Okole seat covers

jacobs@revealed.net

[This message has been edited by Baby Jake (edited 09-27-2000).]

Is everyone still going?even though there is a bad weather report on the news. I would like to go but I'm not going to drive all that way just to sit at a track in the rain or snow? Well, I sure hope that the weather is fine so we can race. Hope to see you all then. Are helmets needed to race at Byron? Also do I need to wear any certian type of clothing to race?

------------------
Chi-Lightning
"94 white Lightning
PA shift kit
K&N filter
Pulleys
Energysuspesion bushings

Old leather football helmet, goggles and speedo's for me. You might wanna dress more appropriately for the weather however. Also, some of are deep into the 13's and the track people have never asked for a helmet. Bring one if you have one though. Later.

Last weather lie i was told was sunny,high of 41 and low of 27!Tony...ummmmmm are you wearing the pink speedo's this time?

How do I join ILLNESS?

Originally posted by Lightning Bob:
Is anybody interested in doing it again? Please let me know soon if you think you can attend. I would like to contact the track ASAP so they can promote us on their site and in the local papers. Maybe we can reach a few more L owners who are not on the net. I'm sure I can get Ron at Byron to supply a couple more no cost trophies if we can get enough people going. The second "official" ILLNESS outing could be easily as much fun as the first if we plan it out. Looking foward to hearing from everyone (yes or no) in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Lightning Bob

Unfortunatly, I will not be attending the next one. When we were at the track this weekend I blew the torque converter. And the truck will be laid up for a while, but keep me informed, I would would like to attend when the truck is fixed.....

thanks

Ed

Didn't know you had serious problems, I just thought you had a few more bugs to work out with the new blower. How did you two get home? Time for a performance converter, huh? Good Luck, and let us know when you get it running again.

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 10-10-2000).]

I didn't realize the problems were that serious until I got home. I did drive it home which I probably shouldn't have. But the trans is being dropped and we are working to get it fixed as quick as possible. I hopefully won't be down long....

Back