ILLNESS CLUB Race Sunday, October 8th at Byron Dragway.

L

Lightning Bob

Is anybody interested in doing it again? Please let me know soon if you think you can attend. I would like to contact the track ASAP so they can promote us on their site and in the local papers. Maybe we can reach a few more L owners who are not on the net. I'm sure I can get Ron at Byron to supply a couple more no cost trophies if we can get enough people going. The second "official" ILLNESS outing could be easily as much fun as the first if we plan it out. Looking foward to hearing from everyone (yes or no) in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Lightning Bob

I will be there with my black 95, all the way from Texas! Hope to see ya all first gen Lightning!

See ya,
Jason

Count me in Bob. Byron is open for test & tune this Saturday and I'll go there to try out some new stuff. So if you have any bugs to work out come on out.
Tony S.

I'm there!

------------------
Dave McShane
'00 Blk L.
Dmcshane@sidwellco.com
JohhnyLightning Ram Air
JohhnyLightning SuperChip
12' Powerstack Filter
Mobil 1
13.229@103.26mph w/ 2.001 60'

I'm there ready to race!

------------------
Chi-Lightning
"94 white Lightning
PA shift kit
K&N filter
Pulleys
Energysuspesion bushings

We need MORE 1st Gen's to show up.
Last time out only ONE was in attendance!
I want to see a huge turn out this time. We need to make those GM & Mopar guys crap their
pants.

lightning bob. I think You may be the bob I meet at cordova last week. I had the red 99 with the ram air hood. Remember my keys. Well if it is you I'm going to try and make it out there, my with the white mustang runs street renegade and he was talking about going so I should be there. Hope to have that shit kit put in by then. Went to my ford dealer today and there going to look at the intercooler. They also said they would replace the supercharger if ford will let them. Hope they do it.

bigredbeast

That was me at Cordova, Reality1 was also there with his "winged wonder". My L is getting the intercooler and blower replaced today (and probably tomorrow to if things go as they usually do). Good Luck with yours and see you at Byron.

JeffsLightning and Chi-Lightning

Hope you guys make it out this time, I would like to meet both of you.

What about the rest of you guys that haven't responded yet? Please let me know if you can't make it either before I start calling you on the phone. Thanks.

See everyone out there.

Lightning Bob

Bob, I'm going to do my best to make it. I'm throwing the factory motor back in the truck on monday. If eveything else goes well, I might even bring out the new toy . I think I might need to run it down the track once before I mess with it. Hope to see ya. If you are going to Hanover park saturday, Drive east on Irving Park Road to Wright Blvd. in Schaumburg(light by the airport). Turn left and come up to the firehouse on the left side of the streeet. (1351 is the address). Talk to ya later and good luck w/ your truck.

[This message has been edited by Tooltime (edited 09-14-2000).]

Tim

It would be great to see you again, hope you can make it. Don't know about this Saturday night yet, depends on if a package shows up from McLeod today or not.

Lightning Bob

You guys renting out the track, or just going there. Because a buddy of mine with a lightning told me about it, and hes going...just wondering if i can show up with my mustang.

It's open to the public. Bring your Mustang and any Lightning's that you know of. Later.

Back