I saw something today..Is there a new Lightning out I saw one!

killerfordkill

Guys I'm new here I posted in the new member section I am a former ford owner and now a SRT-10 QC owner...today on the I95 driving home in miami,fl I saw a truck like nothing I have seen yet..
It through me for a loop so I sped up to it and the back tailgate said SVT Lightning in one piece badge...there was side exhaust cut outs, cut out in the quarter panel, lowered, the double slits, in the hood and the front air dam...
this thing was loud and I wasn't even aware that one was being made again???
so i was in the 10 and decided if it's the real deal let me test it to see..i stomped on it and at first got no response a few seconds later he was on my *** like he wanted to go.....
we hit some traffic then he got into the lane next to me traffic opened up and we went for it....i got a jump on him because of the downshift in the auto trans, and I stayed in front up til about 90-100 mph....
that truck was super nice and loud.....
I talked to the guys in my forum and they said they never heard of the new lightning being produced and thought it was can'd....only thing i can thing is that ford has one in australia and maybe they have it down here in Fl because of the extreme heat here....
iIF IT WAS ANYONE IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST UP!

Back