I kill you 4 times!

needmorepower

No, seriously.
I lined up against this guy who has a red '94 with a V3 Vortech making about 5/6 psi. and a few other mods, in my red '93 with a Powerdyne also making about 5/6 psi. and a few other mods.

First race he peddled it a little too much and didn't get off the line like he should have, so I pulled ahead quickly and put a couple of lengths on him.

Second race he did better but I still got out front a little and slowly pulled ahead about 1 length.

Third race was the closest. We both had good starts and were pretty even up until probably 45 mph when I slowly pulled away and put maybe half of a length on him.

Fourth race we switched vehicles so I was driving his and he was driving mine. He peddled it too much, I didn't peddle it enough and laid some rubber, but still got the jump on him and beat the fool with his own truck.

Sorry, Sal. Couldn't help myself. :D

What a full lenght?? Nooooo I just can't take that turn that fast! lol

On a super restricted inlet, I feel open cone, drop some psi we might have a diffrent ending

PS: 5psi is where I'm at.. I think also due to the restricted inlet

What a full lenght??

Your front bumper at my back bumper is 1 length.

Nooooo I just can't take that turn that fast! lol

I'll take your word for it because it's hard to judge the distance behind you when you're in front, and I really wasn't paying that much attention anyway. lol

On a super restricted inlet, I feel open cone, drop some psi we might have a diffrent ending

PS: 5psi is where I'm at.. I think also due to the restricted inlet

Yeah, that will help for sure. You will probably gain 1 psi going to an open filter.

Then all you need is the driver mod and you're good to go! :thumbup:

Sal, how bout I send you a little something for the special occasion that you might have in the future? It would require you running some say 100 octane union 76 unleaded though in one tank.

I will post the videos, all races where recorded except the last one. My camera man rode on Ken trucks. And that race I won by a quarter panel. The videos will show! You guys be the judges.

Sstock I'll pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you weighed down your opponents truck (except when you drove it)???

No he was in the ground, he did ride on Kens truck for the last run as we were leaving the spot.

Vids soon to upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to clear something up before posting, Ken's a cool dude! I just want to clarify the lenght situation! :D

RED TRUCK (Ken)
Crimpson (Sal)

First Race. I'm up a head by about about a quarter panel, as the turn approches I let off. He stays in the throttle about 3 seconds more in the vid beating me on the turn. (I just dont trust that turn and being on the inside makes it even a sharper turn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIf0_xHhU30&feature=youtu.be

Second Race. Similar, we both take off about the same. He had the lead on this one. All in all about the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6CfFHTKb10&feature=youtu.be

Third Race (we trade trucks) I really feather it, but Ken really laid down somw rubber lol truck fished tailed a bit, and took the lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMI4l3cGE4&feature=youtu.be

I would say the truck are very similar in power, Mine seems to spin the tires a little easier. But there both about the same Id say. Ken I never saw you tail lights!

Last edited:
I would say the truck are very similar in power, Mine seems to spin the tires a little easier. But there both about the same Id say. Ken I never saw you tail lights!

Yeah, I really have no idea where you were or at what point you let off or anything, so I just made some sh!t up to tease you. :D :D :D

Race to a curve now that's crazy!

There's actually good visibility and these trucks could handle going around the whole corner at WOT at whatever speed we were going. How fast were we going, Sal? Did you check?

Yeah, I really have no idea where you were or at what point you let off or anything, so I just made some sh!t up to tease you. :D :D :D

There's actually good visibility and these trucks could handle going around the whole corner at WOT at whatever speed we were going. How fast were we going, Sal? Did you check?

:gl:

I'd say about 90mph. I glanced at my speedo on one run almost getting to the turn and it was like 88

Back