I guess SStock is not just seeing things after all.

my94lightning

I NEED MORE BOOST CAPT!!!
I got a short quick look at the white "INDY" pace truck gen 1 that is roomered to live around here sunday night.

The only thing I noticed was a lil pinstriping on the tail gate, as he hooked a left quickly on to the freeway headed towards gig harbor on HWY 16 off the union street exit in tacoma.

looks like atleast he enjoys driving it still. :cool:

Who else has spotted it before?

Hey I'm still around, saw Jeff Loa and Dale a couple of Saturdays ago. Tie up with a majot kitchen remodel right now. The other half has been keeping me real busy since I retired last July, it was easier going to work. What did I do??:?

i saw that truck back in 2003 i was down on the tide flats racing people and seen him down there also but he was on his way to work (graveyard shift) so i talked to him for a little bit he was a cool guy but he didnt really understnad exactly what truck he had, he thought there was tons of gen1's out there with that sticker on the door and he was talking about taking all the badging off but it sounds like he didnt do it and maybe he figured out what truck he really had after i talked to him that one night

Back