I am done

BADASSTRUCK1

Ok I will have to finally say that i am done modding the L I am selling all remaining parts off and spending my money on the mclaren mustang now. After I get back from my vacation/honeymoon I am having Paul pull the motor and transmision and then the car goes to My body shop guy to completly strip the thing and do all body work and new paint. Paul has covinced me that I should build a 331 ci 5.0 liter with a novi supercharger and then I will have 2 11 second vehicals so I am done with the L!

(Sorry?) to hear that... did something happen to bring this up? Or did you just hit your goal?

Guess I better ask what the remaining parts are so I get in line.

Have fun on vacation; don't get in too much trouble!

The only thing that i have is a 03 long block which looks like I have sold already, and as far as goal no that would be 10.00 flat but, Paul has convinced ma as well has Gina that Having two 11 sec vehicals is better than having one 10 sec non reliable one! And thanx on the vacation thing I plan to have a blast!:dp: I plan on 0 gay bashing but you never can tell!!!

looks like I will be the only one with a 10 sec L around here then:dp: :hh: j/k, I have only begun!!!!!

I've heard this speech before, and it didn't hold true that time, so I am calling BS!

Oh yeah, have fun on vacation. And remember, no gay bashing, they will vastly outnumber you down there ;)

I figure that I can kick the hell out of 10 homo's at one time so line em up and ship em out I hate fag's!:mad: Damn look what you guys started I am pissed and I hant even left yet!

Hehehehehehe yeah, right. Does this mean there is a SRT-10 in your future? How about a big Novi and juice for the Mustang? It should be fairly easy to make it a 10 sec ride. How about a 9-10 sec Mustang towed behind an 11 sec L?

Silver-Bolt said:
Does this mean there is a SRT-10 in your future?

He'd just mod that, too. He'd probably be on the phone with Hennessy before he even got it home to his driveway.

Ron, remember, vacations are for relaxing :tug:

Well Bill you are right about one thing the mustang will have a novi on it and hell maybe even spray. I just got my quote from paul and I am looking at about $8500.00 minus the DFI! So I am thinking that I might just do the Novi and the bodywork/Paint which will be about $6000.00 and I will just leave it at 11 sec not ten I will need the extra $2000.00 for a stereo system and some billit stuff! and to you Bodawg I think I am going to just stay with the L for 2 more years the L will be paid for in August of 05 and then I can get a new 06 cobra! I will try to relax but I hate FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to check out the many T-shirt shops in Key West. You won't believe it. Also the is a "Hot pepper/hot sauce" store just off of Duvall street. Guarunteed to make that bald spot sweat.

That is very Ironic i just got back from Gunderson and I was meeting with the Vp and he and I were trying out some Habenero 750 sause and damn that was insane I told him that I was going to Florida and I would get a hold of you to find out were you got that stuff Thanx for the Info!!!

That stuff we brought back is mild compared to some of the others. Some of it was locked up. They claimed if the bottle broke they would have to vacate the building.

Well I can tell you this that sudden death sauce is crazy hot it even hurts me and I would say that my tolerance for heat is quite high any hotter than that is real pain!

Back