Hows the X-brace looking?

Well you must ahve been physic!Was just dscussing it yesterday eventing with a fellow owner.It looks thesame as it did 2 months ago.A pile of tubes.To be honest before I put alot of time into it I need some to commit with $.otherwise it will look like a pile of tubes for a while till I get some other projects done.Stan
PS my truck is on the rack so I can do the front part of the X brace pretty easy to do and since I use the deep pan and headers and all the other goodies What I make for my truck will most def. work on the others.

well just to let you know i'm in 100%. Is there a minimum order your looking for before you begin? Maybe we could get start getting others in to see how many people are willing to order it. Also what do you thing the cost of one of these would be?

I am looking at keeping at or just below what KB was selling them for.As for a miin number,the more owners that commit the faster it will get done. but even if only 2 of you want it I will still make them just not as fast.Stan

any chance of getting them made for a harley truck? i'd imagine it would be practically identical for mounting, just about 18" longer for the center :?

if you need any specific measurements just let us know. and my 00 should be on the same frame as the 01-03 HD's since its just opposite cab/bed configurations and same wheelbase, but I can double check on any critical measurements for parts on my truck with jpanchalk's 02 to be totally sure it will fit

The front section of the x brace will be made and fitted to my truck by the end of this week.Then onto the back!Stan

Brace

How is it coming along Stan. Don't forget to take a few pictures to get the natives excited... Lol

PS. Black powder coated with all grade 8 hardware would be highly desireable.

Back