How Too Fill Silencer Holes, Clean IC, and change Plugs Videos

Jekell101

This is still a work in progress. If you or someone you know can piece the videos together that would be great cause my editor throws them out without pics. I am not a pro mechanic so you may see things that you might do differently but if so please post up on the correct way. This is on a 2002 HD 5.4L and is also being posted at NHTOC.com . I hope this helps those who have a hard time grasping what everyone is talking about like ME! Thanks Jeremy

YouTube - 2002 harley Davidson F150 Pulling off the supercharger

YouTube - Pulling the Supercharger on a 2002 Harley F150 5.4L Part 2

YouTube - Part 3 2002 Harley f150 pulling supercharger

YouTube - Pulling the Supercarger on a 2002 Ford Harley F150 Part 4

YouTube - Part 5 Pulling Supercharger on a 2002 Harley F150

YouTube - Part 6 pulling supercharger on a 2002 Harley F150 5.4l

YouTube - Part 7 pulling the supercharger on a 2002 Harley F150 5.4L

so what eneded up being the problem? theres 15 vids in total, all are great for those whove never done it. please share your repair also. mike t

I checked over at the other site and they said he had the snout on backwards and the Boost Actuator lines were hooked up wrong. Jekell101 said everything runs great now.

Jekell101 thanks for taking the time to video all this, me and my wife are going to tackle this next weekend. I know the videos are going to be a big help.

This was very helpful, I just finished doing my brothers lightning yesterday...after 110,000 miles it was very dirty and seemed to help out alot!!

Back