How often do you get asked, "wanna sell your truck?"

Permit? HA! My lil keltec 380 is smaller than my phone.

I wouldn't tell anybody I owned a keltec. Ever wonder why George Zimmerman only fired one shot. Keltec probably jammed, they are not known to be real reliable. Want something reliable by a Kahr P380. Cost three times as much as a keltec but what is your life worth.

I wouldn't tell anybody I owned a keltec. Ever wonder why George Zimmerman only fired one shot. Keltec probably jammed, they are not known to be real reliable. Want something reliable by a Kahr P380. Cost three times as much as a keltec but what is your life worth.
Hopefully I never have to use it... Not everyone that owns a gun walks around looking for people to shoot

All it's gotta do to finish it off is talk about beers.

Which reminds me....

Sure do likes me some Guiness.

But today with the heat I'm a Shiner Bock man.

No way I'd open carry. I carry everywhere. No one is the wiser. I prefer it that way. Ii want everyone to think I'm just a chubby dude with a BA beard, nothing to see here!

I agree, me too. My little Kel-tec 380 fits in my front pocket with ease.

I had a keltec p11 and swapped it (plus some cash) for a m&p shield. Love that little heater. I have an affliction with guns too.....

I picked up a BCM rifle a couple months back. Omg....

It seems I offer to buy a Gen1 more then people have asked me. I've had two such occasions in the last six months. One I offered to double his money on a $800 purchase of a black 93' that he uses as a "scraper truck" and I see a couple times a week. It looks worse and worse every week. Poor truck. This douche bag says to me "eh, it's just a truck I have an AMG Mercedes at home if I want to go fast" with his aviators, cologne stink and greasy hair.(don't know if that is "profiling" or offensive but, that is what he looks like) Scrap business must be good. The other one is an older fella who just bought a red 94' from his son in-law in AZ and brought to MD to use for his tiny little lawn care business. Was just about rust free and no dents (WAS). He carries around weedwackers, blowers and gas cans in the front seat. And tows behind a little trailer. Nice old guy, again it's just a truck. Here I am spending every penny I have on a frame off rebuild and these guys are trashing them like they have "just a truck".
If I was asked? You don't have enough in the bank pal!

I have had one offer, it was from the second owner, about one year after I (owner 5) purchased the truck. Actually a nice previous owner, who contacted me by PM on NLOC. He asked how much I wanted for it, I said I would take $10,000 for it, which is what I had in it at the time. He thought it was a little steep. I never said it was worth X amount, I said that is what I would take for it.

My buddy has a rusted clapped out roached out nasty old 57' studebaker truck on a 79" blazer frame with big mud tires. He gets someone to stop every other day wanting to buy it. I told him with all the TV shows using those kinda trucks to keep asking $10k someone will buy it. He turned down a Harley and $2000

That sounds like my old International. People keep asking if I'll sell it and I keep telling them to make offers. Haven't gotten one I'll take yet. This isn't mine, but it's just like it:

b753_1.jpg

They are sweet. Mine was an Air Force truck and still has the maintenance markings under the hood. Not sure if they were all in the military or not. Mine's got a 501 cubic inch straight 6 as far as I can tell. Goes nicely with a granny 4 speed and 4.56 gears. The trucks are huge. The one in the pic is probably sitting on 33s and I've got 36s on mine.

I get thumbs up all the time. I had one person stop me in a parking lot that wanted to buy it. Then another time we were out racing and after the races were done a guy wanted to trade a 2014 5.0 mustang for my lightning. I would have taken the mustang deal except when it came down to it I don't think he would have done it.

Id say your right, people usually full of **** 99% of the time, so you kinda have to just enjoy the conversation or tell them to go away. I may or may not, have done both at some point in my life. :D

Guys knock on my door or come onto my property to check out the Lightning and leave notes. It's becoming annoying, in that a private residence is not a used car dealership for strangers to openly walk onto and visit.

I guess if you have something good, people want it. :nana:

Back