How many people are going to show ?

J

JEFF

I don't want to be the only one. I was going to race but I have showed at 3of4 WFC's and the truck is looking good.

WFC needs a new location next year (Bowling Green again). I like the road trips.

hey jeff, i'll be showing agin this year as well..but what we need is for someone like
jeff s to do the judging this year so we don't have the same shit as we did last year.

------------------
red93#4347
nloc#284
power pully's,superchip
P.A.valvebody,jacobs pro-
street ignition,k&n air charge filter,nitrous express kit and a whole
lot of neon light's...

Count me in!!!!!
biggrin.gif
This'll be my first one!!! Can't wait.

Shane

Can you show and Race?

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
TeamPowerdyne
NLOC#495

View

I don't know if I like the idea ME judging. Too many of you guys know where to find me!
wink.gif

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
lsvader.gif

#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75 (Swanson chip ONLY)
trux.jpg

oh, come on now buddy,i'll have sheila bring
extra dollars with her...LOL...

------------------
red93#4347
nloc#284
power pully's,superchip
P.A.valvebody,jacobs pro-
street ignition,k&n air charge filter,nitrous express kit and a whole
lot of neon light's...

I'll be there again, racing of course. Steve why don't you and Johnny let Sue and Sheila drive those monsters and see if we can't get the girls team to finish 3 of 3 in the finals
smile.gif

CA

I'm approved, booked, confirmed, and am looking forward to it in a big way.

Hey guys, I'll be showing again this year as well. Black 95 showing for the third time!! I like the road trips too, gives me something to look forward to when I get out of school at the end of the year.

Talk to you later.

Mike

Hey Marcus, Ken here. No, you cant show and race. When I showed up last year, and signed up for the show, I asked the moderater of the show, how to get back and forth from show area to race area. He proptly informed me that They had had to many problems in the past with guy's causing parking problems, and heated discussions. So anyway, they stopped it. It really pissed me off cause I wanted to do both. KEN

Damn...I was wanting to show as well as race...

That really bites.

------------------
Shane L.
Black 93
Vortech S-trim
340hp and 404ft.lbs
best ET yet: 13.63 @99.96 on the rev limiter

Back