how many definite's for jan 26th?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by clayfordham:
Hey Kevin, nice 95. I had a 94 Gen 1 L White and a 93 red Gen 1 before I got my Chebby. I like the performance of the Gen 1 L's but man are they uncomfortable to ride long distances in. Keep the jabs coming.
I am a car nut with loyalty to no brand.

</font>

I have no strong loyalties to any onebrand, either.

I just sold my 68 Firebird to my brother. I sold it to him because I know I'll be able to buy it buy when he gets sick of it.

I also have a Olds Cutlass in the driveway.

The way it breaks down is this---I guess---I grew up a Chevy guy. My dad sold them and brothers drove me to school in a 69 Camaro, 70 Nova, 73 Firebird, 70 Chevelle, etc.....

By the time I was 8, my dad used to come to me for education on Corvettes. Then, GM sales slowed and my dad moved to selling Fords. Bah humbug, I said.

Well, as it stands now, Ford makes the better truck and always has, in my opinion. However, I cannot find a Ford car I want to own. I would love a GTP or a WS6.

Chrysler is the only major manufacturer to which I have an aversion. I know they make some cool cars (Vipers, R/T Daks), but it was breed into me that they are junk. My dad says they were junk when he owned them in the 50-60s and I still think that way now. Even when the Viper came out, one review talked about going past 130 in it. He said that the car had alot more left, but he would never take it over 65 again due to the shakesa and rattles.

Oh well, if its fast, its cool. That's how I feel.

------------------
usf26.gif

gaflag.gif

Kevin Lewis Proud to be NLOC Member #405
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim, TW Heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter, Bassani Headers and XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, ART Front Rotors, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
low_95.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

I maybe there, I know you wanted to know one way or the other, but I just can't say for sure.
If I come, I'll be comming from Columbus, Ga (actually east Alabama).
Yes, I plan on bringing my wife. She might drive the truck, and I bring my Capri.
I looked through the vette site, from the pics I saw there, most of you modded guys, and GenII guys don't have anything to worry about!
See you guys there, if I can make it, if I can't I'm sure somone can take a few pics, and maybe some vids.

Count me in. Also is there any fees to be in the club? If so please let me know. Thanx.

94BOLT said:
Count me in. Also is there any fees to be in the club? If so please let me know. Thanx.

dennis is pullin' your leg 94! Come on down(and over--to the east) and run with us. If you want to join the nloc, yes that will cost you $30/yr. There's no 'fee' for this get-togeather other than the 'track' entry fee of $20(to race) or $5 to be a spectator. Everybody is welcome.

Dan

Back