How fast is it going to go?

I was going to go to the track last night but, RAIN RAIN in North Carolina! I just purchased my Red 99' Lightning 35kmi and The mods I have are a Volant Cold Air Kit and Magnaflow exhaust, and a shift kit. I am wondering how fast I will run when I get to go to the track in Mostly stock form. I have some parts on the way like a C&L upper intake, Plenium Spacer, Accufab TB, 90mm MAF, 4 pound pulley and Diablosport programer. I hope on Street Tires I will be in the 12's with the new mods. I wonder what will happen if I add slicks and traction bars after this?
-William
Semper Fi!

Slicks

I wonder how much the slicks and lakewood traction bars will bring me down to with all the mods I mentioned before. I really want to be in the high 11's with these mods. What can I do and avoid the nos. Better yet with all this and a 150 shot. How fast am I going to go then?
-William

Going by what i have read, to get into 11's you should consider a KB. If you cant afford a KB, a ported blower, 6# lower, possibly an upper pulley as well, larger intercooler resevoir, traction bars, slicks, full exhaust, upgraded maf, will get you low 12s in good weather. If you want to be in the 11's, save your cash and get a KB. In my old club, a member 2bscrewed on here, was running a KB at 17psi i believe and ran mid 11's in good weather.

Plus a KB wont push as much heat as the eaton. The eaton with a 6# is about at its threshold.

with those mods and 150 shot, youll smoke your motor.

I o believe, that with a 4#, programmer, traction mods, ported blower, and a 50 shot will net you high 11's.

Whatever you decide, get a good tune, it makes a world of difference.

i had all the same mods i ran a 13.4 @102 with drag radial tires wheel spin out of the hole later i added traction bars and pulled a 12.8 they make a big difference dont spray it a 125 shot destroted my number 8 piston

get a good tune first, second the tires/traction whatever.... sprayed mine 100 shot and ran a 12.18 on drag radials..... have a kb now tho..MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PLUGS and A BA2400 or extender. truck will go lean and leave you walkin.
jason

Back