Hotels in Little Rock

Frank 93L

Rob left my azz in LA!!!!
Hey guys. I've got a bit of a dilema (sp) here. I'm trying to get to Little Rock for the 15th through 18th to visit a friend. Only one problem. Nobody will let me book a hotel because I'm not 21!!! I'm 20, not a minor, and can die for my country, but I can't check into a friggin hotel? They say it's "city ordinance" and I've called about 7 different ones. Good thing I wasn't traveling through for work or anything because I'd be stuck sleeping in my truck!

So, does anybody have any suggestions? I'd imagine most of you guys are from the LR area?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I found a place, and I guess I shoulda asked y'all about it before I booked. But it's the RedRoof Inn in North Little Rock. Is it an okay place?

Well here's the address if you could tell me anything about the area.

5711 Pritchard Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72117

Well I'm back. The hotel was pretty nice. Little Rock seems to be a pretty cool place. I saw a black GenII rolling down 30 not too far from the bridge on Sunday (I think). Was wondering if it was any of y'all.

maybe...i dont know of any other black gen2 in LR other than frank. it a lil far i would think for frank to be driving in his though. dunno

i dont know him...yet. i have been catching a white one in cabot every now and then on faded aluminum stockers in the front with DRs and bajas out back. i dont know him either.

He was in a lane to the left of me, and a little ways ahead of me. All I could tell other than the obvious is that it was stock ride height.

If it had a cowl hood, it was me, but I have the booty of my truck leveled out also. I've run across one other black L on I-30 more towards the Bryant area. Hey Zak, do you drive by the highway department building every once in a while?

I drive my truck by every building in Little Rock. If your talking about the Highway department by Baseline, then yea you have probably seen me driving around over there. I work in Otter Creek and the lack of restaurants leads me over there whenever I am craving some McDonalds.

You have a NIN sticker on the back glass dont you?

I drive my truck by every building in Little Rock. If your talking about the Highway department by Baseline, then yea you have probably seen me driving around over there. I work in Otter Creek and the lack of restaurants leads me over there whenever I am craving some McDonalds.

You have a NIN sticker on the back glass dont you?

That's me! I work on the fifth floor there and have a view of the interstate/Baseline and i'm pretty sure i've seen you drive by a few times. Not that i'm daydreaming all day long looking out the window instead of working, nooooooo!!!

Thats cool man. I have seen you that one time on the interstate, and thats it. My dad is from Benton and he says whenever sees you in Benton that he always goes and looks at your truck. I think he wants one but doesnt want to pay for it.

Back