Hotel Rooms for Lightning/Harley TruckFest 2004 in Topeka

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hotel Rooms for L/H TF 2004 in Topeka

We blocked out rooms for Lightning/Harley TruckFest with two hotels in Topeka. Those Hotels are:

Holiday Inn, Topeka - West Holidome
605 SW Fairlawn Rd.
Topeka, KS 66606
www.holiday-inn.com/topeka-westks
(785) 272-8040
(800) 822-0216

We currently have 0ver 100 rooms blocked out, but can get more if needed. So make your reservations early!

Regular rates are $84.95 - $89.00
Lightning/Harley TruckFest rates are ONLY $70.00 (with blocked L/H TF participant parking area).

Discount code is "LightningFest"

------------------------------------------------------

Best Western Candlelight Inn
2831 Fairlawn Rd.
Topeka, KS 66614-1516
www.bestwestern.com/candlelightinn
(785) 272-9550
(800) 223-8892

We currently have 25 rooms blocked out at this hotel. So make your reservations early!

Lightning/Harley TruckFest discount price $58
Group ID number 2084
(you need to uses this number to get the discount).

Make your reservations EARLY as the number of rooms at these prices are limited! If you have problems, please contact either Nan or myself.

See You in Topeka!;g

...Dwight...

Big D-

Is there a hotel of these two that you would prefer?? I've never been to Topeka before and dont know the area... Is there a "Host" hotel that everyone will be going back to for after-hour festivities?? Let me know so I can book my rooms pretty soon...

Cheers-
Erich

Hi Erich,

We have 100 rooms blocked aththe Holiday Inn and can get more...so that will be the "Host" hotel. The HI will also block off parking for us as the Capitol Plaza did last year.

We have 25 rooms blocked at the BW for those looking for lower priced accomadations.

...Dwight...

Big D-

Thanks for your awesome "Lightning" reply... :-D I shall get right on it with my hotel room... I cannot wait to go to this fest... Its gonna rock...

Thanks again-
Erich Tucker

Big D I just tried to get a room at the Holiday Inn and they Couldn't find anything concerning the Lightninyfest event Sept 24-26 Thanks 02 LTNBOLT

Hi Kim,

Capitol Plaza was booked before we had LF 2003 for our weekend this year. We are trying to reserve the 2005 weekend at Capitol Plaza already. The HI is nice (recommended by the Capitol Plaza contact (another Kim)), and the HI will give us blocked parking again this year. We currenty have 100 rooms blocked at the HI, but if we fill up early we can get more right now.

...Dwight...

I'm planning on attending, but can't afford a "private" room & as of right now & I'm not sure if I'll have anyone with me. If someone will let me use their shower I'll tent at the track, otherwise I can split a double w/ someone (or roll out a sleeping bag on the floor).

Hello Red 93,;w

The HPT track, may have showers available by the time we have the event. When we turn on the new Lightning/Harley TruckFest 2004 website, check the "news" page for the latest information. There are also campgrounds nearby with shower faculties. Here is a short list of the campgrounds:

K O A Campground
Northeast Highway 24, Topeka, KS 66608
(785) 246-3419

Shawnee-County - Statellite Offices, Parks & Recreation, Lake Shawnee, Campground
3435 Southeast East Edge Road, Topeka, KS 66605
(785) 267-1859

I hope this helps.;)

See you in Topeka!:dp:

...Dwight...

Are the room rates of $70 at the Holiday Inn for the room that have the two double beds in them or is that for just a single bed room?

Is there an 800 number for Holiday Inn that works? tried the one above and no-workie

okie dokie, found it on their site:

1-800-822-1216

Last edited:
suggestions from a Topeka Resident

Hey I am a Resident of Topeka and also a new member to NLOC, i Thought i would give you all my suggestions of hotels.
now i have never stayed in the best western but i have not heard very good things from people who have stayed there, however i have stayed in the Holiday inn and i must say it is definatly a great hotel. I thought i would speak up since i am a resident of topeka.

Just booked the Holiday Inn, and they said they now have over 100 rooms booked, for L'Fest...

BigD, just tried to get a reservation and they said the block of 100 rooms is full. Any chance you could give them a call and expand it?

BTW, 1-800-822-1216 does not go to the HI, it's some guy who wants to record your call.

Back