Hotel Reservations for WFC4

L

Lightning Bob

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted you all to start thinking about
reservations for WFC4 at Gateway International near St. Louis. I booked my reservations/received my confirmations today for a room at the Fairview Heights Ramada where the NLOC group plans to stay. If you go to Ramada.com and sign up for Club Ramada (free), you will shortly receive a membership # which can be used to book a reservation online for $57.60 a night. So that you know, the best deal Christie Ann has gotten so far for a block of 30 rooms for the same time & place is $79.00/night. I wanted you guys to gknow about this before they run out of rooms. The Ramada at Collinsville is already supposed to be full for that week end. You can also call 1-800-2Ramada to book, but I don't know what rate you will get. DO NOT book through the Fairview Heights location directly as they will charge you "special race weekend rates" (more). I booked for Wednesday May 16th (test and tune night) through Monday May 21st. They ask for a credit card #, but you have up until 4PM on the first day to cancel if needed. Don't
wait too long to book your room, it would be nice to have everyone at the same place if possible.

See ya,

Lightning Bob

Hi Bob,

Both Jim and I have rooms booked...thanks for the heads up!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

...Dwight...

Back