Hooters

SVTLight2000

#811 of 4966 03/07/2000
i know we put a poll but whos definatly coming to hooters the 16th? i will be going along with my buddies in their mystic cobra. who else is going to make it for that day with their trucks?

Not sure what time i'm getting there, but I will be there....I forgot I had to work Friday night into Saturday morning. They have me scheduled to work 10pm friday night until 5pm sat up in Secaucus, NJ. I might bounce out early so i can make it to this early/on time. I'm gonna be tired as heck though.

(oh well, I just got my truck on the road Saturday and can't wait to meet up, even more so since I missed the DelValLo meet)

i'll be there for sure with my truck
my cousin can't make it unfortunately got stuck doing inventory for work haha

(oh well, I just got my truck on the road Saturday and can't wait to meet up, even more so since I missed the DelValLo meet)

...and you missed a good one :( Thought I'd rub it in a little...lol! I think you need to check out the NHTOC (JHO's) site too...we've got a thread going on over there about this...might be a few droppin' down from there.

...and you missed a good one :( Thought I'd rub it in a little...lol! I think you need to check out the NHTOC (JHO's) site too...we've got a thread going on over there about this...might be a few droppin' down from there.

YOU JUST HAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD to rub that in didn't you? Haha....ya i spent most of the day you guys were enjoying the party working on my truck. but at least it's operational now...i think i need a battery though, i'm gonna test it tonight or tomorrow. but it'll still be making the trip with me on saturday. I don't know what time i get out of work, but if i look like complete @#$@#%#$% you'll know why! I'm working a big project...they have me going in at 8pm tonight and working till afternoon ish on Saturday....(with a possible break somewhere in there) plus it's an hour drive home afterwards...

well see ya guys on Saturday!

YOU JUST HAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD to rub that in didn't you? Haha....ya i spent most of the day you guys were enjoying the party working on my truck. but at least it's operational now...i think i need a battery though, i'm gonna test it tonight or tomorrow. but it'll still be making the trip with me on saturday. I don't know what time i get out of work, but if i look like complete @#$@#%#$% you'll know why! I'm working a big project...they have me going in at 8pm tonight and working till afternoon ish on Saturday....(with a possible break somewhere in there) plus it's an hour drive home afterwards...

well see ya guys on Saturday!

Hmmm, like they always tell me: doesn't matter if you come in a dirty truck or in another vehicle...you should still be there:tongue: No excuses are good enough!!! Hopefully, you'll be there today...

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to go. Have to go pick my brother up at the train station in White Plains...

I'll catch the next one.

Im going to try to get them up today but it was dark and my camera sucks so you cant really see anything. ill try doing it right now

Good to meet all you guys last night: Matt, Ant, Light, Hammer, Lucky, all the DelVal & Harley peeps, too.

Josh posted some photos in DelValLO.

Maybe some of you can come down to the LOOM GTG next week.
I know BigAnt72 will be there.

Keep up the good work.

FF
:)

Matt and everyone else that was in the Hooters parking lot (quite a bit, I might add), that was a blast & thanks for suggesting it. I'm sorry we separated and basically ended up with a NJLOC Meet & JHO Meet - but Josh explained that somewhere else. Again, it was great to meet up with you guys and hopefully, we'll all do it again sometime soon :) Thanks again Matt!

I had a lot of fun last night, and it was great to meet all you guys. Lookin forward to the next one.

Hey, sorry to bolt guys...i had a family emergency to take care of. everything is good now. I was having fun but well, things happen. Maybe some of you heard me leaving the parkinglot? lol i know the kids outside smoking had to pick their jaws up off the ground.

In any case, i'm definitely down for hanging in more daylight/warmer weather/longer (hopefully all 3.)

also i should have the decals this week so i'll let ya guys know when i get them.

Dave

Matt and everyone else that was in the Hooters parking lot (quite a bit, I might add), that was a blast & thanks for suggesting it. I'm sorry we separated and basically ended up with a NJLOC Meet & JHO Meet - but Josh explained that somewhere else. Again, it was great to meet up with you guys and hopefully, we'll all do it again sometime soon :) Thanks again Matt!

Yea next time you guys pic the place. If we go out to eat. :eek:ldtu:

Back