Hooters invite reply

R

RTKILLA

I know where supposed to meet up at hooters at 4:30, but I have traffic saftey school from 1:00 to 5:00 that day. I was doing dounuts in the parking lot one day, OK. So I don't know if you want to rescheadule the meeting or just goahead with it, but the earliest I can be ther is 5:15 if the let us out on time. I've never been to one of these so I don't no if the keep you till that exact time. Either way I'll be their, I just might be late.

I just didn't want you guys to worry about me HEHEHEHEHEHE.

------------------
fefd9c06.jpg.orig.jpg

She has allot of toys on her.
MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?
2001 ET: 12.???
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

This isn't a Shriners meet. Just show up have a beverage and look at hOOters. Is that wrong ???

Dounuts on dry pavement or on snow covered pavement? If you are going to traffic school, you'll be on probation for 12 months. Here's a tip that was passed to me. Print off "Probation" and tape it in the middle of your speedometer for a constant reminder not to do anything stupid on the streets. It sucks if you loose your license, so make it through the 12 months the first time. If you do loose them, you'll be right back to having another 12 months probation after walking for 3 months.

Dry pavement.

The cool thing is that I'm only on probation for three months and I already served it waiting to go to class. Don't ask me how this works but thats waht it is. I'll be their at about 5:15 then.

The truck will be 3 inches lower by then too. Finishing it up tonight.

------------------
fefd9c06.jpg.orig.jpg

She has allot of toys on her.
MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?
2001 ET: 12.???
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

Back