Hit the (mod) wall...

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Well, looks like I'm about to have to go in pretty deep. Basically bolt-on'd out now. Guess I'm not too disappointed though considering what she's done... :D

I was wondering when you were going to hit that proverbial "wall".

What is next now, a built longblock? N2O maybe (some say you already have this, they will remain nameless for now...):hh:

Anyway, way to make the rest of us look good:hail: (or bad, depends on your viewpoint:D)

A few already know whats going to happen, if you dont, you will shortly :D No, at this point I have no desire to put any juice on it. :D

:B2:

Way to go! :tu:

As for me ... the urge is there but I will have to wait until next summer or at least spring when I finish my house. :cr:

Go ahead and tell everyone what's going in that black beast!
:bout:

Well, suspension setup, cage, shortblock, custom grind cams, hogged out heads, skinnies, and an EATON :eek: Something up my sleeve for that as well (other than the ported setup)
MattMan_foshizzle.gif

I wouldnt know about having money. If I did, you think my truck would have nearly 50k miles on it? I'd have a brand new PSD to drive daily and have like 2500 miles on my truck 1/4 mile at a time. But, you sound like Grady, living vicariously through me and all...

Back