Hid Headlight Kits Gp

pdqltng

Lightning Brat
Approved By BigD

This purchase is for HID kits, for those who are not into go fast parts but aesthetics.These kit are not junk cheap bulbs that most put in for that BMW,Lexus look. These kits actually are the real deal. When I contacted them they guaranteed there is no cutting of any wires to our trucks what so ever,so you can take them out as fast as you put them in.They plug right up with the original socket,At the most it will take a half an hour to install them,all done in the engine compartment.Fully warrantied and waterproof to boot.You can also get the kit to do the driving lights.Check out their site for further info: http://www.hidexpress.com/index.asp
Current price is at $360.00 For a purchase of 3 kits, I currently have 2 for sure.I will keep you informed as to how much more it will go down per interest in them.You must be a current paid member to participate! I will run this tell the end of the month pending interest. Money will go directly to a pay pal account and at the end of the run time it will be sent to the vendor.
Anyone interested or have further ?'s e-mail me--->Tim NLOC member 649 illness@comcast.net
Upon purchase I will Need:
Your Name:
Address:(No P.O boxes)
Phone # Or cell if you prefer
E-mail addy:
How many sets ( ) Headlight ( ) Driving Lights
Member # (MUST BE CURRENT)
This info will be faxed to them for your purchase (LESS Member #)

Last edited:
I might be interested if the price goes down some more.
Has anyone tried these and could give some feedback?

Last edited:
Dbl G said:
Find us a Vendor and we can always count on Krommie.....
Sorry I'm lost at this comment, If someone could fill me in I seem to be missing some thing here. headlights are the same as far as I know.:confused: :goodmod:

Because not all NLOC GB's can flop over to NHTOC and visa versa. Because of vendor's and other reason's....

The only stipulation I was informed of or told was that you need to be a paying member to be part of these purchases, Which I can understand. Someone fill me in if I can post this in the NHLOC I will be happy to,if there is no problem. I personally don't care who gets in as long as the cost goes down.This product has carried a hefty price tell now,And could possibly set an example for the next GEN. that comes out, If it sparks enough interest. So join in and lets get the cost down.

I have seen on ebay some HID for our trucks for 260.They are brand new and use Hella light bulbs,1 year warr..Its also a plug and play deal.

Well I guess when there isn't interest in this GP then maybe you can advertise for the cheaper set. I would like to see the price go down on this quality set. I would ask alot of questions and do more research before thinking of just the cost.Especially on e-bay. This set is advertise on e-bay also,but thats not how I found them.And they are very touchable and very willing to answer all my questions and are still working with me. (Quality goes in before the name goes on) Thanks for the info tho

What im talking about is a company called Time Rivers.I also know that you get what you pay for,but the feed back that they have on their lights is really good.Also whats the output on this HID system that you have?

We just need some more interest,Seems the go fast parts rule to most people. When everyone sees these on my truck at Ligtning fest they are going to be asking alot questions and wishing they got in on it when they could have. The offer is still standing for 1 more week. If I could get at least six people for sure I know I could get them down some more. How much I can't say but you can't get them down without interest.Got them down $40.00 with just three sets.

Back