Hi

B

Blklightning

Hey everyone... Just wanted to say hi to all the cool Jersey Lightnings... Any gen2's around here?
smile.gif

------------------
Kyle
Black 99L
Born #442 on April 20,99
Tinted windows
Full audio system
snuglid bed cover
Cobra Radar
HID headlights
clear corners w/super white turn signals
Eaton Inside sticker
Blue street glow neons
Performance mods comming later

Hey Kyle, most of us in here so far are gen1. Mike Hague has a 99. He's somewhere in or just outside of philly. I'm sure he'll chime in soon. Next spring we'll have some bigger get togethers. I know its hard for you since your all the way up north, and most of us here so far are central and south.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 12-02-2000).]

I'm chiming in!! I have a BLK'99.Just about 9k on it by now. I live in Hatfield,PA. About 45 minutes kinda sorta north of Filthydelphia.Did you run that '99 yet to see how it does while it's still stock? I have a K&N and 2 mufflers on mine so far.With some really cold temps,I managed the ET below.

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99
13.36@102.26

[This message has been edited by Hamrhead (edited 12-02-2000).]

Hey Mike,
We are just about neighbors (well compared to the distance of some of these guys). I live in Willow Grove, about 15 minutes away from you...
Steve

Hey Steve,
Yeah,we are just about neighbors.I've been to Willow Grove a couple(hundred!)times. Have you been to the track with your truck?How's it run? Any mods?

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99
13.36@102.26

Mike,
No mods to speak of, have a couple of stickers that are worth about 50 hp according to the rice boys....Have raced at Cecil County in Maryland and ran 13.78@99.75mph.
My reaction times are bad or I would have done better. Went to WFC last year and won the GEN2 class (show). Plan on going again this year. Are you going to go? Had four trucks in the caravan on the way there... Some of the driving was done in excess of 100 mph in Indiana (flat lands). Have also gone to Atco and E-town. Lets see if we can get together some day...
Steve

------------------
99 Black L
Water Wetter
Mobil 1 Syn Oil
NLOC Member # 479
A.R.E. LSII Tonneau
Driving Light covers

Steve,
Next time I might be able to get to Atco is prob. around X-mas. I took off from work the week in between X-mas and New Years. I have to check the schedule,don't know if they still do Friday nights by then,but maybe on a Sunday.Yeah,when I raced my truck for the first time at E-town it had 700miles on it and was bone stock.Temps were in the 60's and I pulled 13.70@99.8,so it's about the same as yours.At least now with the open air filter and new mufflers it sounds a whole lot better when I get on it.Especially the 'whine' of the blower! Where exactly is that WFC4? I really don't think I can make something like that because I seem to like to work too much.Maybe someday it'll come closer to home.Read your other post about the scuffs&scratches,I got 'em too!Black's a pain in the ass.

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99
13.36@102.26

[This message has been edited by Hamrhead (edited 12-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Hamrhead (edited 12-04-2000).]

Back