Hi Perf state of the art aircleaner for 93-95s

Q

qikbbstang

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598174661

NO RESERVE: This is a state of the art Ultra High Performance air cleaner assembly for 93 -95 Lightnings. It utilizes the same type state of the art air filter media (and lots of it) that is utilized on the Jet Turbine intake filters on the M-1 Abrahms Tanks and other cost is no object multi-million dollar machines. HIGH FLOW/LOW RESTRICTION + EXCELLENT FILTRATION + HIGH CONTAMINANT CAPACITY. It achieves high flow by using a very large full 360 degree pleated filter pack. This arrangement also provides high dirt capacity and filtration quality far superior to the rinky dink primitive oiled cotton models with the holes you can see through them and the ever constant perpetual scare that a blob of oiled up grit particles will shear off and charge into that wonderfully clearenced motor. The shown model is installed on my own Lightning another filter is shown by the firewall so you may see the guts. I have utilized these filters since 94. The filters are a one piece unit and connect to the stock inlet hose with the factory clamp after the factory air cleaner housing is removed and of course stored away for originality purposes. The filter fits snugly over the inner fender and may be secured in place with a simple ZipLockTie. I change mine once a year. The entire unit is disposable- though it may be carefully reverse blown out with moderate pressure air if extended life cycles are desired

Wow, definately unique, I'll give you that. I'm a bit too pessimistic, though. Are there others on here that already run the filter?

------------------
'93 Gonads in the Lightning #4317
175K miles, and still pulling a 14.75@91.90MPH
driverside.jpg

[This message has been edited by Brian Baskin (edited 11-19-2001).]

Back