Hi dave question on exhaust.

Lbronco96

I have a 1996 bronco. I am gonna buy your xlerator exhaust soon. Can you modify the side exit pipes to come out underneith my side steps. I think your current exit will either hit my rear tire or come real clost to it. I want it angled back under the rear part of the passenger side step. If you have a stock lightning around you could probably fab somethin up right? Just a different bend of pipe. Let me know thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

The Lightinings have a 117" wheel base and the Bronco is like 105"... Your rear tire would be one foot further forward so that means the exhaust is not going to work as is... Sorry I have no way to do what your asking without having a Bronco in person... I have often thought about making a system for Bronco's to sell mail order but I don't know of anyone in my area who has one to use for mock up...

I can sell ya the headers and muffler If you want try to do it yourself or find someone local to do it for you...

Dave

How far is ohio from nc? :) I understand with the broncos but underneith they are the same as the lightnings from where im talkin about. Like you could estimate if you had a sidestep gen1. Cause the sidesteps are the same. I understand though. But im seriously thinkin about driving. I hate these places with non mandral bent pipe. I still want the whole system. Ill get back to you
Mike

Back