hey stan!

through alot of research and help i want you to do my whole suspension. i would like for my truck to be setup for both auto x and ot. i know it is better to have a softer spring for ot yet i want to auto x some also. so how does this combo look. please advise if you see any changes that need to be made. one last thing what kind of drop should i see with this combo?

ruslow 1000 lb coil springs(because of auto x and ot)
ruslow rear sliders
ruslow panhard bar
modified frt spring hanger bracket
qa1 front and rear shocks
so-cal shock extenders for the rear

i know i have asked alot of ? about this subject but i feel this a better combo than i had before. thankyou for any advice and help. should be ordering parts in feb!

I do not offer the so cal extenders.But if you look on the HD board[I really should so I have the correct numbers] they have what it takes and who to contact about getting the correct ones.
As for the sliders IF you want to do them you HAVE to remove the bed.It is not a 3 hour job.IF it was me I would just use the drop shackles and try it that way first then if you want the ultimiate then go with the sliders but the difference will not be that great [maybe .5-.7 sec on a road course and one with lots of slow turns maybe 1.0 sec.Let me know .But I WOULD NOT do the sliders atleast not yet. I think you would be happy with just the bar and shackles.and the install would be less than a day too.Stan

Back