Hey JJ

samiam513

After senior year of school, I am thinking abotu either going to a big state school, then deciding on what to study after I get my core classes out of the way, or going straight to tech school.

I love working on cars. You can find me under the hood of my truck almost weekly doing anything I can. My parents constantly yell at me for stuff like having my whole interior apart, or wheelsoff ect ect ect...

Before I just jump into tech school, I would like to be able to get some experiance working with cars all day, for a few weeks. Almost like an internship.

Would the shop you work at be interested in letting me do small jobs for about six weeks? I don't expect good pay at all. I would also not expect any large jobs like tearing an engine down (although I am willnig to help with them). If you are the wrong person to ask, who could I contact?

I just sent the e-mail to the people you specified. Thanks for the help! I owe you one!

I really hope I get in this program. I want to learn all I can!!!

you should consider northwood university its a business school(management) and has an automotive aftermarket major im currently a sophmore here if ud like more info about it let me know...the school has alot of good connections throughout the industry and is relatively well known

Back