Hey JJ s/b ? (non-lightning)

green00gt

I have a 2000 Gt with a kb 2.2 @ 8psi. I hope to be putting a s/b in it spring time to up the boost. I am looking at using a 95 Lincoln mark 8 block(alum teksid) using a cobra crank and not sure yet as of rods and pistons. But what i am thinking is bring the block and heads to you and have you do the s/b, install the cams( VT stage 2 blower cams or Houston performance blower cams) on the heads put the heads on the S/B and degree the cams. The once i get it running bringing the car to you to tune via SCT live wire. Is this something you could do for me?

Shawn

green00gt said:
I have a 2000 Gt with a kb 2.2 @ 8psi. I hope to be putting a s/b in it spring time to up the boost. I am looking at using a 95 Lincoln mark 8 block(alum teksid) using a cobra crank and not sure yet as of rods and pistons. But what i am thinking is bring the block and heads to you and have you do the s/b, install the cams( VT stage 2 blower cams or Houston performance blower cams) on the heads put the heads on the S/B and degree the cams. The once i get it running bringing the car to you to tune via SCT live wire. Is this something you could do for me?

Shawn

No problem at all. We do all kinds of Mustang work and usually have 2-3 Cobras around here at anytime.

Sounds like a really good plan you have there, give me a call when your ready and we will get you in on the schedule :bigtu:

JJ@WMS

Back