Hey Frank

Comet Man

H Grant
Got a question,Do you know any models from Searcy?Her Dad does drywall work in Searcy.I think their last name is chadoin or something that starts with a Ch????.
Anyway I was working late yesterday and this Photographer came in the shop and asked if He could take some pics of a Model on an Old Military rig setting in front of the shop.I didn't mind,When they got finished shooting her on the Military rig,I talked her into having her takeing a couple of shots LIGHTNING They looked pretty tough on his camera,Hopefully he will email them to me sometime this week.I will be sure and post them when I get them.
On another subject,I am finishing up another 93L this week for a new member SATA ,His is Red with 73,000 miles.Super nice truck,It was just faded and dinged up a little.He is in Heber Springs.We also have a 2nd Red 93 in the shop we just started on,It belongs to a guy in Ida.
Later,Heath

What does your truck need?After I got my truck done,I have stayed pretty busy with other peoples rigs.Check out my gallery and you can see the Red 93 in progress.I also have an 1984 Mustang SVO that I plan on restoring for myself if I ever get time.Its my mileage rig,205 hp ,25mpg and handles like its on rails.

I just need my hood, grill shell, and my front bumper resprayed, maybe a roll pan if I get one.

Unclesams SVT has an SVO and its really nice, he has a bigger turbo I think. It runs really good.

Nope, Name doesnt sound familiar. Maybe if I saw a pic I could ID her :headscratch:

Back