Hey Donald

R

RhinoRacn

Just to let you know I have a new surprise for you. Now we have one more thing to race each other with.

Call me

wink.gif

Shawn

: how many wheel's does it have and what color is it ?

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

Hey Donald ordered the Off-Road pipe, K&N cone, door handel brezels, door pins today. Going to try to use a different 351w now then the one I had planned. This one is on its way up from New Mexico. Should be here next week it is fuel injected and came out of a van. Just need to check the block and make sure it will be able to handle the stoker kit. Took the tranny out last night and going through it. Car should be up again soon. Then I can start building the 408 to go in it. I want 10's!!!!!

Later
Shawn

kool with a little juice it should go a 10 if you can get it to hook. what did you do about the 10 holes. will get my tranny in soon. havent had time with work and all. what you doing this weekend i should be out at my house all weekend. i got a stock intake u/l need to change it out . do you have the plate that goes on top of the intake. the one on mine is gone. need to change them out. you can get a chep fender at (k.c.) auto panel topping up north they have them in stock. talked to richie i is going to use a glass rear hatch so his is for sale with glass w/defrost all ready black
so is this car going to be your go fast car? i will call you tonight just to shot the sh**. c ya...

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

i will check with him tonight at the track. we hurt the motor wed night got the old motor back in it. so i will be at the track all weekend. so just call me cell phone.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

i saw the hatch i see why he want's a new one i think yous is in better shape his is pretty rusty. we won sat 6:97 197 3k not bad for a 15 hr day.

------------------
Five0 Drw

Donald do you know the phone number to the place that has that salvage titled white lightning for sale? I don't remember the name of the place.

Thanks
Shawn

no sorry. went by there it is gone. dont know if they have it in the shop or they sold i can check tonight.

------------------
Five0 Drw
" donald "
nolc #354

Did you find anything out? Just thought for the price they were asking it would be a good place to get a center seat.

Shawn

i will e-mail ya. but i dont think it had a seat only a console.

------------------
Five0 Drw
" donald "
nolc #354

Hey Donald, I lost your number all I have is Sharon's. Can you e-mail it to me, need to get the low down on those seats!!!!!!

Later Man

Shawn

test
ff5bdc0a.jpg

test

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 09-27-2000).]

Back