Help with a tune

KID1F150

I am helping a friend with a tune on his 96 F150. The strategy is a CFAK7, i'm using binary editor and a quarterhorse. The only problem i am having right now is everytime we get to the top of 3rd gear it leans out to mid to high 13's everytime. Even when it is commanded to run at 12.5, once i commanded 11.7 just to test what would happen and it still leaned out to 13.9. The first 2 gears are good and consistent all the way through at mid 12's. What should i do? I can't find any table that could cause this at all and have tried everything that i thought could help but never get results. Any help would be great.

I do not have a datalog yet, we are just watching his air/fuel guage i dont have a way to datalog that with my b.e. yet. Its a 96 F150 all stock other than a cam, cold air, headers and exhaust. 4:10 gears and a stall. I can richen his tune up as much as i want and it will always lean out to the same numbers around 95mph. I have checked and tried pretty much every table in the tune and cant make it stop. If you have B.E. or a way to look at the tune i can post it up.

Back