Help Wanted: Drafting/AutoCad Job

GetBlown5.4

Whistling Dixie
Located in Essex for Baltimore Area People-

Multiple positions-

Entry Level- someone needed with basic Autocad experience to prep drawing files for our company, simple drawings tasks. Experience not necessary but preferred, relaxed office setting, great benefits, flexible work schedule

Experienced AutoCad Draftsman- experience running AutoCad 2004 with CadPipe not required but highly preferred, we are desperate for someone with plumbing experience who can coordinate and draw 3D pipe using CadPipe 7.2 within AutoCad 2004 (2005). We are swamped with plumbing drawings that need to get done, good pay, great benefits, flexible work hours, paid overtime and sidework available, relaxed friendly office setting (no BS, or politics)

contact me via PM, AIM- maddawg0517, or email- teejay517@comcast.net and i will put a good word in for you.

Autocad

Hello. I'm recovering from a hip replacement operation and unfortunately still need to work to pay my mortgage etc. I'll attach my c.v. for you to gauge my experience if you send an email and you will see that I served an indentured apprenticeship in plumbing, half of it on site and the remainder in the drawing office. Please refer to the beginning of my c.v.
I would be interested in any Autocad work which you would be prepared for me to carry out here in my own study. The first project which you supply would be done free of charge so as to give you the opportunity of seeing the standard of my work. I can arrange to have a legitimate version of Autocad LT 2008 for this purpose if required.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Correct me if I am wrong but the flow and verbage sounds awfully like a scammer; NIGERIAN scammer that is!!!

I bet the writer's IP address is an out of country server.....

Back