Hellions new twin kit for gen 2

hey twinturbogen2 does the kit work with stock exhaust and aftermarket? aftermarket cat back? or does it have its own components? i can see where they mount, looks to be right where the cats would be right after the collector. could you maybe post pics so i can drool? lol

hey twinturbogen2 does the kit work with stock exhaust and aftermarket? aftermarket cat back? or does it have its own components? i can see where they mount, looks to be right where the cats would be right after the collector. could you maybe post pics so i can drool? lol

The kit uses your stock manifolds or shorty headers that stay in the same location as the stock manifolds. The downpipes for the turbos will either become your new exhaust or tie into your catback.

not very informative would be a good option for me to dump this pts kit that is currently on.. Wonder if that horrible lag would go away but i would suffer the top end it gets with the single 76mm

not very informative would be a good option for me to dump this pts kit that is currently on.. Wonder if that horrible lag would go away but i would suffer the top end it gets with the single 76mm

I dont think this kit is complete yet.... No oil return lines conected, exhaust not complete, clamps missing, and so on.... Let us know when its done!!!!!

Ray

My email i got back in return a few days ago

Our twin turbo Lightning kit was released a few months back.

It is $6495 and is a tuner kit (no injectors, meter, or fuel pump(s).

It includes 58mm Turbonetics turbos good for over 900rwhp, TurboSmart Ultra-Gate wastegates, air-air intercooler, oil scavenge system and all piping, hardware, hose, etc for installation. It is designed to be used with the fatory supercharger or a custom intake.

We have these kits ready to ship w/in about a week of order.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Craig

will the stock intercooler work?

could u post pics of the build? i would like to add the photos to my collection, im thinking about doing this down the road. but would like to keep the stock cooler

I would believe that it would work with the stock IC if it will work with the supercharger in place.

Probably the pipe just hooks up to the throttle body in the stock position.

I haven't seen any engine bay pics for this at all yet either.

will the stock intercooler work?

could u post pics of the build? i would like to add the photos to my collection, im thinking about doing this down the road. but would like to keep the stock cooler

I would believe that it would work with the stock IC if it will work with the supercharger in place.

Probably the pipe just hooks up to the throttle body in the stock position.

I haven't seen any engine bay pics for this at all yet either.

or you could have a "hat" made that would replace the eaton

Back