Hawaii Ford Challenge!

NVR L8 said:
sounds good to me.
just got dual flowmaster 3"race mufflers and 3.5" stainless tips installed today, very pleased. ESH did it.
Just out of curiosity, did you just buy the exhaust there and have them put it on, or did you buy the exhaust separate?

this is a custom job. no cat-back. see pictures in the Gen2 forum. sounds better than the Bassanis or silver bullets cat backs

I'll bet it sounds good. But have you ever heard Bassani's with Long tube headers? Its "kinda" loud with a deep tone.

yeah, you've got that set-up?right? i've heard you're truck. I was next to you on the highway. I was on my v-max. I waived guess you didn't recognize me with the helmet on. my bike is silver and really loud.

Yeah I have it. Sorry I didnt recognized you on the highway. My tint is kinda dark.

Hey Cary, wanna meet with us at the track this Friday?

Sup Guys,
For the convoy, we will meet up at CORP(Central Oahu Regional Park) @ 5:30pm on the 22nd. Roll out at 6pm. CORP is located across Waipio Gentry. We'll meet up at the parking lot next to Kam hwy.

see you then...

Far??? thats not far, thats the half way point to the tracks. Were looking at 9 lightnings, and another 7 or so from the Ford Truck World - Hawaii Chapter. Which Im a member also. So looks like were having a pretty big convoy!

Sounds like a plan, just to give a little heads up, I may need directions... I really don't know that side of the island that well. Looking forward to this event. -Josh

Here's the directions:
Go westbound on the H1, then go North on H2 towards Mililani/Wahiawa.
take the Ka Uka cutoff, take a left at the light, then go straight past Costco and then McDonald's.
you cross over Kam Hwy. and thats the entrance of Central Oahu Regional Park.
When you enter the park you go around the Round-a-bout. Then proceed to the parking lots thats adjacent to Kam Hwy. We will be at the second parking lot.

If your'e lost, call my cell 256-8529

See you there at 5:30pm

Sounds easy, I get off work at 5, so I'll be there by 6. Hopefully I'll be driving (due to my day old tat) :eek: My 4'9" girlfriend driving my L :cr: :cr: :eek: :pat: :cr1: :cr1: :banghead: :bash:

Just an update... was watching the news last night and it looks like it's going to rain, supposedly pretty hard. :cuss: Another storm system is coming our way Friday, just to let everybody know. Keep your fingers crossed.:foammug:

RAIDEN, Nice seeing you at Hawaii Raceway Park 1/22/05! Your Lightning sure ran great! That was a awesome run 12.82!!! Alright!!! I wish the other Lightning raced in the Ford Challenge!

Aloha, djy

Thanks guys, for coming out. I had a blast lastnight.
djy, you should have stayed back for our last run. Clayton (red L) and I lined up, he won but I got a 12.75@105.9 to his 12.81@105. I slept at the line w/ a .821 RT. That was an awesome race! We were neck and neck to the finish line. Clayton w/ a .691 RT, won by .072 seconds!

Yeah John, we couldn't see the run, but I know you were happy about the end result. :bigtu: Both you and Clayton have beautiful trucks:hail:... although you're slacking on the waxing, skipping 2 days.:gl: I was pretty happy with my run too, although I wanted to run again, I'm pretty sure I can hit a 15.2:buddies: Anyway thanks everybody for coming out, it was nice seeing everyone again.

Back