has anyone ever thought of having Coletti at LFest

matt351

"Insane in the Membrane"
i just figured since he didnt work for ford anymore he might be able to make an appearance and autograph some trucks. im sure he would get a kick out of seeing all of the modded trucks out there.

I invited both John and Tom when I was at SEMA. I will send another invitation after the first of the year.:tu:

...Dwight...

thats cool, i just didnt know if it was even thought of before. i dont know about anyone else but i wouldnt mind having him sign my dash on the passenger side. kind of like how carrol shelby does on some peoples cars.

matt351 said:
thats cool, i just didnt know if it was even thought of before. i dont know about anyone else but i wouldnt mind having him sign my dash on the passenger side. kind of like how carrol shelby does on some peoples cars.

I think that is a damn good idea. Be pretty cool to have that sig. on my interior somewhere. Except everyone that didn't know who he was would be asking me why someone wrote on my truck LOL. Good idea

Wayne,

Here is John's response:

"Thanks for the invite, but since I've elected to retire from Ford effective 1/1/05, I can not commit to coming at this time. I'll keep the event on my calendar and play it by ear."

...Dwight...

Back