Harness bar

Scotts Elle

Stan,

3 things to ask...
1. Any of the harness bars left? I need one ASAP.
2. I also need 2 QA1's for the front.
3. Do you have any springs with a 1000lb rating that are stock height?

How many denerios for all? Please include shipping to Calgary, AB... T2Z 4N7.

Scott

Out of stock on Harness bars but with you I have the required 3 to make them[that is if you still are willing to wait 2 to 3 weeks.As for the qa and springs yes I do but have a minor emerg this week and will be gone the whole week so won't ship till I get back.harness bars are now 325.00 springs and shock are 135.00 and 335.00.Sorry for this.STan
PS I will be checking my email while I am gone but only as I can.

Scotts Elle said:
Stan,

3 things to ask...
1. Any of the harness bars left? I need one ASAP.
2. I also need 2 QA1's for the front.
3. Do you have any springs with a 1000lb rating that are stock height?

How many denerios for all? Please include shipping to Calgary, AB... T2Z 4N7.

Scott

Sorry for the late reply... I have 300# rate coilovers on my 4-link which feels just right but the front is soft (stock springs). What rate would recommend for the front to stiffen it up a bit, but still keep it somewhat comfortable on the street? Also, it is crutial that the new springs are the stock height. Can you supply springs that are the stock height? I don't want to go any lower in the front. Do you have enough people to build the harness bar? Let me know.

If you reinstall the rubber insolators they will get you to stock height.or within .25 of an inch.sTan

I have 2 for sure[including you] but shuld have 3 but I will make some up.possibly 6 to 7 of them.So yes but need $from them and not to expect them for about 3-4 weeks.Stan

Still not enough.But what I will do is when I get some spare time[like I have any now]Will will make a fewMore than likely while I am doing the mock up of the x brace since I will have a truck captive in the shop.Stan

Stan whats the ETA on the XBRACE look like?

thanks

for the harness bar I would like the brushed stainless we talked about if its still possible.

you can email me at svt207@aol.com

thank you

Back