Harford County guys

We'll its March already, considering the last post was talking about sometime in February. If everyone is still up for getting together sometime later this month or into April then I would suggest getting together on a Wednesday or Friday Afternoon/ Evening and then rolling up to Cecil County Dragstrip if thats of any interest to anyone. I'm not sure when it opens but I'm sure its soon. And there is definatly a lot of Lightnings running around HarCo now, I've noticed a lot more since I bought mine last summer, even spotted a couple up at Harford Community, besides mine a black one and a blue one.

harco meet

any day is fine with me. i won't be able to get together until april. i am out of the country until mar 30. let's do this guys and not just talk about it. I am willing to host something at my house on a weekend. Cookout and drinks. Let me know what ya'll think.

Danny

Last edited:
If it does'nt happen (cause of conflicting schedules) how about meeting at the SSOTN NATS? I'm not sure if I'll be racing this year but it'd be a great place to meet. Just an idea...OR meet at the Lowes Cruise Night in Abingdon on friday night...had a pretty good crowd there of L's near the end of the season...(season starts April 4th)

Hope this weather clears up, I've had the Lightning out once this winter...

Last edited:
I'm down for meeting up at the Lowes in Abingdon, I havnt had the L there but I'll bring it down... When do they start meeting up again down there?

Season starts on April 4th...I usually try to get there around 6:00 p.m.

I'm sure it's gonna be jam packed that evening...

I'll definatly make it to the Lowes on the 4th and see about whitemarsh on the 5th... Is there an area we want to try to get to? What time would be a good time to start getting there?

For alignmnets, I've been using the Westernauto on 40 near the Home Depot, I have'nt been there in a while but the owner is a car guy and honest. For brakes, they are easy...if you need help, just hollar...

Back