GTG--where?

Ronnie

Will Work For Truck Parts
Time to do another GTG in the Carolinas! I'll be back soon. Now the question is where? Suggestions?? When??

I know of three from the Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg, NC area

1. Ronnie
2. Jeff
3. Alan

Places to go:

Raleigh--35th Pony organized an awesome GTG last time.
Charlotte--BigD went last time.
Fastlane Motorsports
Myrtle Bch
Amazon Tuning
Other places in SC.

I am down for anything, I have been away for awhile. Dynos, Hooters, etc...

Ronnie

Rick mentioned doing a seminar at his shop on tuning products and such. maybe we can do it there?

Ronnie, There's about 10-12 active Lightning members here in the Charleston area. Heck, I even bought a Gen 1 as my new daily driver.
I will post a link to this thread on our local board and see if we can get any responses.

Ronnie, There's about 10-12 active Lightning members here in the Charleston area. Heck, I even bought a Gen 1 as my new daily driver.
I will post a link to this thread on our local board and see if we can get any responses.

Id go for Myrtle is kinda centraly (SP?) located for the NC and Charleston boys.

i'd go to amazon... maybe we can get a tuning day rate? I know it's a bit far for you eastern coasters... maybe charlotte?

Amazon sounds good to me--is there a local hooters nearby?

Some of us NC L's are fine with traveling--Road trip!! as long as I can wash the truck somewhere.

Myrtle Beach area would be nice.
Edit..... Another idea.
SVT Day is at Carolina Dragway in Jackson, S.C. on November 10th. That would be a nice place to get together. We have several trucks from Charleston going. SWThomas said he was going, and also Proaudio usually goes. They also have a car show as well as a private track day. I attached a link for this event.
SCMC Message Forum - Official Registration for the SCMC/MGW Fall Drag Day

Also, the registration form:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6281

Last edited:
svt day

yep,
Its a super good hooking 1/4 mile and a fun day. I'll be there boys so bring a convoy from the carolinas...spread the word! This is 20 minutes out of augusta,ga. if anyone needs to stay over the night before also. Washington rd. is the spot for all the hotels and eating,drinking,clubs...etc. Hope this works out!

jason

Last edited:
Amazon sounds good to me--is there a local hooters nearby?

Some of us NC L's are fine with traveling--Road trip!! as long as I can wash the truck somewhere.
there's one near them at the interstate...maybe 5 minutes away. i'll see what rick says about the dates and post it bck on here asap.

also, that jackson thing would be great for me personally as it's only 30 minutes away and my in laws live there.

lets try to do both! I should be up and running late next week, early the following with all luck... damn parts! I wont be running at carolina, but I'd like to go just to hang out! if we got rick to do a mid to late november GTG/Tuning day, that'd be cool. I'd be broken in for sure.

I know Fastlanes is having a open house now on Nov 10. There is going to be a few L out that way.

But I am game for anything.

You all will have to keep me updated. I'll be in charlotte the 9th-11th. Dont know if I'll be in my truck or not.

I will be at Fastlane's open house on November 10th... Crazy Carl and Alan will be there too, plus a few others I believe

Back