GT Repaint process

this is what it will look like after

Im ready for the finished look and with the new ponys im purchasing. The car is going to look completely different.

Coming along nicely. Is it at a shop or are you doing the labor part yourself.
I did about 3 mo of filling small imperfections sanding and priming on my 85 and as I am no body man thought I had it pretty decent. Took it to the painters and they spent a couple days going over it and refining what I thought was OK. Body work is slow process but the key to a good looking paint job lies in the preparation..

keep us updated.

Coming along nicely. Is it at a shop or are you doing the labor part yourself.
I did about 3 mo of filling small imperfections sanding and priming on my 85 and as I am no body man thought I had it pretty decent. Took it to the painters and they spent a couple days going over it and refining what I thought was OK. Body work is slow process but the key to a good looking paint job lies in the preparation..

keep us updated.

i took my stang to a body shop that has done body work on lots of our cars in the past. It was a minor restore project that was sped up by a major hail storm that came through Oklahoma about 3 weeks ago. so now its all getting fixed at once. should be getting it back in a week hopefully. i will post up the final product when i get it back. But no i didnt do any of the body work, i just let the pros do it.

Back