GSP meet&cruise NY/NJ metro

Its been a few years but we are putting together anothere GSP meet/cruise for May 17th at 10AM. That would the Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ. There will be Lightnings, Cobras and all ford powered vehicles are welcome. As in the past we will meet at the GSP and then a cruise will follow to a yet undetermined destination. Hope to see some NLOC members there for this one.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. Sounds great. Look forward to meeting everyone. The meet at the GSP will in the lot by Macy's which is on the route 17 south side. See everyone on the 17th.

what time?

10AM for the meet. We usually head out on the cruise around 12. Whoever wants to go on the cruise we will be heading up to Sussex county and the Chatterbox rest. for lunch. We will be meeting up with another cruise group at the Chatterbox thats coming from Rockaway mall area.

Thanks.

:hide:
10AM for the meet. We usually head out on the cruise around 12. Whoever wants to go on the cruise we will be heading up to Sussex county and the Chatterbox rest. for lunch. We will be meeting up with another cruise group at the Chatterbox thats coming from Rockaway mall area.

Thanks.

I should be there also, but not with the L, probably the family car :hide:
Truck is sitting apart at the old Difeo now JC ford. I got screwed when they decided to sell the business when the truck was apart.

:hide:

I should be there also, but not with the L, probably the family car :hide:
Truck is sitting apart at the old Difeo now JC ford. I got screwed when they decided to sell the business when the truck was apart.

That is fine. Sorry to hear about the deal with your Lightning. Hope you get it back soon. See you on the 17th.

Thanks.

u should talk to evil03svt on my friends list pm him hes putting his lightning back togther he might know a few things or people and could prboly point u in the right direction

think the rain is coming saturday night. hopefully by the morning it will be gone. Any word on any other fords coming besides L's of cobras. Mustang,T-Bird, etc...

think the rain is coming saturday night. hopefully by the morning it will be gone. Any word on any other fords coming besides L's of cobras. Mustang,T-Bird, etc...

We will be keeping an eye on the weather for Sunday. Hopefully the rain moves out early. There should be some Mustangs there just not sure how many. My friend has a GT500 and a GT. Not sure which one he is bringing. We are meeting up with the NJ Stangers club during the cruise at the Chatterbox in Sussex. That is for whoever is coming on the cruise. Its gonna be good as long as the weather holds out.

Looks like the rain might just be in the morning on Sunday. We will see how it goes and probably move the time of the meet to 12noon-1PM depending on what time the rain ends. Either way we should be able to get this Meet/Cruise in on Sunday. I am looking forward to it. Thanks.

2004BLACKSVTL

Back