Group Buy LFP Traction Bars-status?

I Tried

Groupe Buy LFP Traction Bars

Well boys here is the deal in it is the deal of the century in my opinion. I just talked to Mark at lightning force and ordered mine. I will say he was awesome to deal with and I cannot say enough good about how cool he was and what a deal he is giving us. I will defiantly be buying more parts from him in the future.

Here is the deal

58" Torque arm kit.
Colors= Red, Black, Gunmetal Grey or Wight
$289.00 + $30.00 shipping That is over 60 dollars off!
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery because he is having more made and all he has in stock are sold. But this way you can pick color and order rather than taking what he has.

Call him directly to order Mark at lfp 1-866-310-0750

I hope a lot of people order these, I think he is giving us a good deal.

Last edited:
I will be putting my order in very soon. So i can do this :bout: without this :pat: and end up like this :B2:

Thanks I Tried
Since you have such great rapport with Mark why don't you mention to him the problems that are mentioned in this thead's or at least get him to read these threads so that when he orders the new bars he corrects there errors.

I have never installed these yet, I would recoment if someone is having problems, call them directly. I will know in may when I install them on my truck.

Note -sorry to admin I did not get approval before this I hope it is ok I am new and was trying to help.:(

Hopefully you already payed for them,because if you didnt you might not get them.I called them and ordered a drop kit for my gen 1.I asked him if i should pay now.He replied '' I will order them and we will call you when they come in, just pay for it then''.Well that was 2 months ago and nothing.They kept giving me the run around.

Count me in...

I'm interested in this deal too... but what were the problems with the traction bars GPENSY?

I want some, but i dont want to wait over a month for them. Oh well.

Dan

Re: Count me in...

roach4047 said:
I'm interested in this deal too... but what were the problems with the traction bars GPENSY?
I'm not to sure about the gen2 but for a gen1; the front brackets have to be redrilled and the rear brackets will have to be ground down, regardless if its a gen 1 or 2. I just got done putting them on and other than that they're real beefy and an awesome product.

I just wanted to get an update on the group buy...

Oooops, I tried a search but I did something wrong .....Sorry

Last edited:
i called mark and put my group order in , gave them my NLOC#, he said he has to wait 30 days from the date the group purchase startedthen he send them out.

Back