Group Buy for FTVB @ NHTOC in progress!

kromdom

1KWKTRK
ILLINI-SVT posted over @ NHTOC asking if PAID NLOC members can join. In reply to his question, Big D himself replied:
"As long as those in the GP are NLOC or NHTOC current, paid members, they can participate in the GP!
...Dwight"

So guys, here are the important details:

4R100 FTVB (by Gregg Evans)- $200.00
OE 4x4 Pan- $ 32.00
Tranny Filter - $ 11.00
TOTAL for KIT: $243

SHIPPING IS EXTRA to your zip! More details here:

http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15846&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Please post your questions/intentions at the link above for ease of tracking the GB. I will try to visit here as much as I can.

GIT R DONE, fellas!

Last edited:
BTW, the GB runs until the end of JAN, so still have lots of time left. The GB minimum of 10 has been met and the first batch of orders will be placed soon.

To all that have been wanting a GB for the FTVB, here is your chance.

For non-members, Tim a.k.a chikenears sells these for $15 more as his standard price for the kit and is a supporting vendor here at NLOC. He is really invested in the Lightning community. Just food for thought.. :tu:

-Mark

St Louis Lightning said:
For non-members, Tim a.k.a chikenears sells these for $15 more as his standard price for the kit and is a supporting vendor here at NLOC. He is really invested in the Lightning community. Just food for thought.. :tu:

-Mark

Mark,
Tim was very well-liked and highly respected by the guys @ NHTOC also and we are surely going to miss him. But I have no doubt guys will continue to buy from him anyway (I know I would)

FWIW, I actually asked Tim to host the GB first but things did not pan out. Someone from NLOC asked if this is also open and if Big D did not give the OK, I deliberately did not post here out of respect for him being an SV here.

Last edited:
Back