greenville

Any events or clubs in the up-state of SC like greenville area

Hey and welcome to the area. This seems to be a hard area to get things started for Lightning owners. There are a few cruise ins that take place each month but they are mostly centered around classics. Sometimes they will let me in with the Lightning and sometimes they wont.. I would like to get another group together.... Maybe an SVT meet or something. I have been too busy with the house to try and get anything going again lately. I got a dyno day going back in February and had a great turn out but most came from out of state or hours away to attend. I will put a post in here and in the Gen 2 forum when I find out the dates for the local cruise ins that I just mentioned.

Josh

I'm sitting in Anderson, SC. this place is totally lifeless. Unless you are tooling around in a classic. I don't have my L anymore, but always will to go tooling around the back roads or sit down to drink a beer (if I'm not under the Z or at the track.

Just moved to simpsonville last week. Just wanna say hey. And if there is any cruise nights or car shows keep me posted. Or if anyone needs help with anything.

Back