Great Time at Hooters!

T

Tiny b

Everyone,

I had a great time meeting everyone today
smile.gif

I'm glad we had 9 L's come out and enjoy the hot wings today. (Too bad the waitress couldn't get our checks straight, Oh Well, maybe she was new?)

I also saw some non L's i.e 01 Mustang GT (of course mine), Thunderbird (please someone enlight me and tell me what year this was), 93 Mustang GT Convertible. That is all I saw tonight.

Remember, you don't have to be an "L" to come out and join up and have a good time. As you can see, we had several non L's out tonight. Besides, we can give those non L's a run for their money (especially when they are stock:=)).

See you next time!!

------------------
Bettina K.
01 Mustang GT
Automatic
4.10 Gears
JDM Chip
K&N OEM Filter
13.97 @ 98.83

[This message has been edited by Tiny b (edited 11-10-2001).]

I had a good time too. I don't mind the waitress being all confused: she had to spend a lot more time at the table. She smelled pretty good.
smile.gif
I know for sure Dave, Scott and Pete agree with me.

Papa

You mean your waitress brought you a bill? We were wondering who paid for our table's meal! Just kidding!

Erin and I had a great time and we're looking forward to the next get-together. It was nice to meet everyone, and see some familiar faces again.

Next time I'll bring my Super Duty Dually Lightning:

supercrewdually.jpg

------------------
ben1.gif
Ben ('01 Bolt)

redbolt.jpg

Yeah,

Papa let the cat out of the bag!! It was our doing that the checks were allll messsed....Anyway, Pete and I had great time meeting you all. Definitely looking forward to the next get together. Special thanks to Brian for arranging everything. See you all soon.

Scott

------------------
Blackjack
2001 Black Lightning

Really good to meet everyone, really good to meet four Lightning owners new to the group!!! I am looking forward to seeing the T-Bird after it is supercharged --- It is a sweet ride now --- but!!
It was interesting to see Bettina graduate from Passenger to Driving her sweet 'stang --- I am wondering if there is any truth she has set her sights on beating a certain Black Lightning or something ---- more to come
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
187-193-1241-thumb.jpg

'00 Red Lightning, 4446 of 4966
187-194-2214-thumb.jpg

'00 Red Lightning, 2195 of 4966
'01 F-250, White, crew cab,PowerStroke,
'97 Camaro Z-28, 6-speed, 30th anniversary convertible
'69 El Camino

[This message has been edited by Ivanhoe_Farms (edited 11-11-2001).]

Nine Ls, Hooters, one T-Bird, Hooters, two Ponies (one modified with racing rust), Hooters, wings, Hooters, great conversation especially that diaper changing stuff and of course Hooters. Too bad Kyle, Buford T. and Dennis couldn't be there.

Happy Birthday Dennis!

Anchors Aweigh

Hey guys -- I went to Philly for a football game so I could not attend. I am planning on making the next one though.

Any ideas of when it will be by chance ????
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 White Lightning #6185 of 6381 -- born on 8/14/2001

Agreed, it was a good time. I enjoyed meeting fellow Lightning owners. As the FNG, I have tons of questions on what works, what to avoid, and how to make that accursed door ajar & seat belt alarm shut up...

While visiting my buddy, Frankie '2 dogs', at the IW League pistol range, in West by God VA, I accumulated yet another assortment of what I call 'Lightning Groupies'.
"That's one them thar Lightnin's?"
me: "yeah, brand new"
Frankie 2 dogs: "Yeah, and Jesus is it fast. We got on the highway, and sh*t we were doing 80 in about 3 seconds"

WBGVA guy: "Hey Hal, ain't this here the 1st one o' these here trucks we seen?"

you get the idea.

What a cool truck !

------------------
Dave
'01 Black Lightning

Everyone,

Saturday @ hOOters was a great time!!!

Not only did we have a record # of L's, but the wings were right on too!!

Milton, I swear to you I did NOT see a guy in that picture..
wink.gif

Eddie, I did get your email. I apologize for not remembering. After turning 25, you tend to foget some things.(Like your real age
smile.gif
)

As I mentioned to everyone, if you don't have your own page on the www.nvlope.org site, please send in pics and info and video and I will create it and get it up.

For those that attend without L's, thanks a bunch for coming out. As a gearhead, I love to see all cars and what people have done to them. I encourage you also to become members of the club. The name was intentionally made Northern VA Lightning Owners AND PERFORMANCE ENTHUSIASTS for that reason. I encourage you to become a part of things.

Ben, have Erin email Bettina(me) about the soccer league. Being from South America, she is into soccer. (The other football)

Thanks again to all that came out

Later

------------------
Brian K
NVLOPE Prezident http://www.nvlope.org

99 Black L
12.45 @ 109

Hey all,

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had all intentions of going till Fiday afternoon. I had to go to my parents house for some unexpected business to take care of.

I would guess if I would have gone, then there would have only been four or five Ls!!!!

Glad to see everyone had a good time!!!

------------------
Team JDM East
2000 Black Lightning
4,808lbs full trim weight
4,750lbs race trim weight
14.026@97.12--Bone Stock
12.92@105.46--Best time!!
New Times Coming Soon!!!!!!!
----MODS----
01' tail lights
Lebra Tonneau
NGK TR-6s
Full Mobil 1 synthetic oil treatment
JDM 90mm MAF
JDM Oil Breather
JDM Flip Chip Street/strip
JDM Lower Pulley
JDM Electric fan
JDM Line Mod Valve
JDM Driveshaft Loop
JDM 5" Aluminum Driveshaft
JDM #1 upper pulley
JDM 4X4 trans Sump Pan
& 4X4 Trans Filter Kit
170 thermostat
Cobra R water pump
2" drop shackles
NVLOPE--Activities Chairman
Northern Virginia Lightning Owners & Performance Enthusiasts
tunedbyJDM.jpg

Statistics show that BLACK is the fastest!!

Man, I feel badly for missing the meeting. I was at Summit Point earlier in the day, and I was BEAT! I also stunk like exhaust and brake dust, figured the ladies at Hooters wouldn't care to smell me...

Next time, I swear!

Brian: You misspelled my name on the NVLOPE site... Jay LALUZ.

------------------
The Jayman: "unsafe at any speed"
for more fun: http://www.supermegajayman.com

It was great to meet everyone. I had a great time. Next time I won't be riding shotgun. Bettina looked like she was having too much fun. Will have to keep the fellow stangers company in the presence of the beasts!

I will have to agree with you Papa, the waitress did smell mighty nice!
biggrin.gif

------------------
00' GT, Steeda Tri-Ax, Filter Silencer Removed

Smurfslayer,

The one I really like is when someone comes up to talk about the truck and says "Do you know what that is???"

"No, I don't I just drive it"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian,

Were you referring to my slllllooooowwww stock L???

[This message has been edited by Ivanhoe_Farms (edited 11-12-2001).]

Jayman,

Fixed the typo...Sorry....I am getting old...It was just on the summary page. I will upload tomarrow with some other small stuff.

Milton, not your truck. Remember that add on the table with the guy that had a bucket on his head??? You asked who he was......

Bettina needs some mustang friends. Get those gears put in!!! It makes a nice difference.
wink.gif
smile.gif

As I mentioned, send pics and we will get you a page on the site.

Thanks again to everyone

------------------
Brian K

99 Black L
12.45 @ 109

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian K:
Jayman,

Fixed the typo...Sorry....I am getting old...It was just on the summary page. I will upload tomarrow with some other small stuff.

Milton, not your truck. Remember that add on the table with the guy that had a bucket on his head??? You asked who he was......

Bettina needs some mustang friends. Get those gears put in!!! It makes a nice difference.
wink.gif
smile.gif

As I mentioned, send pics and we will get you a page on the site.

Thanks again to everyone

</font>

Thanks Brian!

Bettina: consider joining the NVMC (Northern VA Mustang Club) if you're looking for other Mustangers. I'm in both, got a garage full of Fords. What year's your Mustang?

------------------
The Jayman: "unsafe at any speed"
for more fun: http://www.supermegajayman.com

Jayman,

Both Bettina & Vince are in the NVMC. We(The L guys) do join them for drag days when possible.

Bettinas is an 01 GT auto.........

Later

------------------
Brian K

99 Black L
12.45 @ 109

Back