Great stuff!!

Chris Wood

Let me begin by saying that NO, I DON'T WORK FOR ADAM'S, I GET NO PROCEEDS WHAT SO EVER, I JUST LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS, AND FEEL THAT IF ONE IS GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON A PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY MAKES GOOD ON ITS CLAIMS--THEY DESERVE SOME APPRECIATION.

Adam's polishes--great stuff, I knew that already. I recently bought a '02 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner as a beater, and a vehicle for my soon to be 15 yo son. Anyway, I gave her the first bath today, as I walked away from it I noticed many fine scratches in the paint. Someone obviously washed this truck with a dirty rag at some point. I couldn't be happy, I couldn't just leave it like that--yea, I'm a little OCD when it comes to this kinda thing. Here is the before and after, before is just that--after I washed it I snapped a pic of the hood. In the second pic is after Adam's swirl and haze remover with Adam's orange waffle pad-Adam's fine machine polish on Adams white pad-Adam's machine wax on Adams black foam pad, using a Porta-Cable 7424 polisher, and many microfiber towels. Although it is still not perfect, it is much better than before, and with this stuff you could make it perfect.

Before:
picture.php

After:
picture.php

Back