Great Night

Spencedaddy

$pencedaddy
went to pick up the girl today, and got into a few tiffs with some other cars/trucks/bikes

first was a dakota RT with the 5.9, off a light...i had to go around a car after the light turned green, but i could tell that he was very unhappy! shut it down at 55 or 60, which is the speed limit..he got destroyed

later that night was a brand new Eclipse GS convertible...55 to about 90, i dunno if he waved at me, or if he flipped me off, regardless, he lost badly

at a light, there was some bike, guy had a girl on the back, and i just kinda did a 0-45 sprint...he of course ate me up, but it was cool to see!

and then on the way home from dropping her off...the best of the night

a Turbo'd Cobalt SS

had to be stock, becuase he did not do very well at all..

first run was just playing around, i heard him spool up and i got on it.

second run, was from 55, i accidentally started early, so i kept part throttle, let him catch up, then kicked it again and left him sitting

third run was clean, 3 honk start from 50mph, i honked, he spooled, and i just absolutely violated him..it was not SC'd becuase there was no real whine, just whistle...and i'm definitely surprised that i did that well, i fully expected to get spanked

the guy looked pretty pissed off through the tint.he was on my pass. side too, so he got a lot of exhaust noise

I was in NM for a while driving a car that could barely move, so i had to stretch the trucks legs a bit, i don't plan on really doing this as often as i did tonight, but it was my 1 year anniversary with the girl, and spirits were good. She loved every minute of it...but like i said.i don't plan on making this very regular.

just thought i'd share!

Back