Grand Prix club date at KCIR 9/29/00

R

roger

The Grand Prix club is having a meet at KCIR on 9/29/00. It's thier baby until 6PM, when they challenge the world...anyone besides me want to come out and play?

hey roger, count me in.
any new mods that we need to know about??

cya,
carl

------------------
00 SILVER L
STRAIGHT PIPES!

Hey Carl. Just a retrax tonneau, and it will come off after I give it a couple of test runs (just to see the effect it has).

oops -- itchy trigger finger

[This message has been edited by roger (edited 09-16-2000).]

Wish I could, but gotta work that weekend. Stomp on a few GPs for me, will ya?
biggrin.gif

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

hay rodger. sorry you missed the last kcir deal we all had a god time the rain kept me pretty busy. cant make it i will be in topeka doing some racing. hay that woodland thing sound's like a blast thought oct 29

------------------
Five0 Drw
" donald "
nolc #354

I understand the conflict with Topeka. The main reason I want to go to KCIR that night is a friend of mine from work will be there with his GTP (with the "Have you smoked a 5.0 lately" on his back window)...need I say more?

I might be able to make it out there but I will only be watching.

Shawn

roger neednt say anymore-if i hadnt already made plans for topeka i would be there-dave bl 93 from ks

I hope Topeka doesn't rain this year. I gave up on it after the last two years.

Anyways, The GTP my friend has is a sweet looking ride (with pulley and exhaust) and I think we'll have some fun--it's definately no slouch. I've seen the better ones running 13.90's with pulley, exhaust and homemade ramair (headlight removed).

it looks like topeka nats next year will be memorial day w/e-(per kc star)and it seems to rain that w/e also-but should be mutch warmer

Carl;

I've got to work till 8pm but I'll be there as soon as I can after I get off. Should be there before 9pm, which should give me 1 hour to run (hopefully) 2-3 times. I won't have time to change over to the slicks I don't think...

Mow'em down before I get there. Remember with exhaust, chip, pulley and ram air they should be running 13.85ish depending upon how cool the car and weather are. Good Luck.

roger:
hey i just got back from kcir, gtp's can run! 13.4 - 15.76 was the range they where running. i ran a 14.45. i need some traction bad. ill talk to you later

carl

------------------
00 SILVER L
STRAIGHT PIPES!

Carl; sorry I didn't make it. I started nodding off (sleep) while driving to my house and decided against running...there'll be another time for 'em. Just too many hours this week.

I'm not the guy to ask about starting line traction, maybe some others will jump in?

Back