GP on Stongard for Illinois

01 Black Sparky

Please check out www.stongard.com I am trying to put together a group purchase of the complete kit. Check it out it sounds like a great way to protect the frontend,mirrors, rocker panels and head and fog lights. If we can get 12 Lightnings together on this we can save 20% on the kit, I am still working on the installation price but first I need to see if there is any demand for this product. Please check out the website and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Bill

[This message has been edited by 01 Black Sparky (edited 03-01-2001).]

I would seriously like to check it out I'm having my front bumper painted because of the rock chips now.For sure would like to protect
the new hood I got.And I defintely don't want to install mud flaps.

The mud flaps may not be a bad idea, but the kit does come with pieces to cover ground effects behind both front and rear tires.
I am hopeful that enough people will be interested in this product to make it happen.I will purchase either way, I would think the kit would be the equivalent to haveing your bumper painted and the body shop won't give you a 3 year warranty.
Thanks for the interest,will see what happens.

Bill

------------------
2001 Black Lightning
A.R.E. LS II W/sportwing
Bedrug
More to come.......
I Love this truck!!!

I wonder if it would help against keys and bitches. just a thought. I would seriously want this also. my hood is getting redone along with the front bumper.

------------------
feef36ee.jpg.orig.jpg

She has allot of toys on her.
MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?
2001 ET: 12.???
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

Hey RTkilla,

Sorry to hear about your L, that really sucks, I don't think I could control my emotions if it were me.
I need to get 10 more people interested to get the discount. If you are serious please e-mail me at spark-doctor@mediaone.net.
Thanks for your interest.
Bill

------------------
2001 Black Lightning
A.R.E. LS II W/sportwing
Bedrug
More to come.......
I Love this truck!!!

Back