Got smoked by Mazdaspeed3

I met on of those and he definitely surprised me. I raced him from a dig and of course he had me at first, but I figured I would easily get him. to my surprise he was at my window at 80, 100 he was at the back of the cab and at 130 he was barely at my back bumper.

I only have a 99 with a 4# and a predator, but I was definitely impressed that a lil mazda could keep up. I don;t know hhis mods, but he definitely had an exhaust, cuz it was louder than the S/C whine...RIDICULOUS LOUD.

Anyway yeah those things are much quicker than I expected.

Went 13.0@107 with drag radials and a CAI in my '08. I'll put it into the 12s with those mods in the spring. I thought that was pretty decent for a cheap economy car.

I saw FMOS make that 13.0 pass, my car has similar mods (CAI and BOV) and trapped the same. Also I got a 13.99 out of mine bone stock . Most owners don't drive these cars hard enough to get good performance, flat shifting is required to get them going good.

Gen 1 guys and stock Gen 2 guys watch out, you want a dig race for sure. If you hear a no lift shift its gonna be close.

ya everyone makes fun of me cause i want to start from a dig, they just want to from a roll cause they know theyll take me. found out the hard way with an srt4.

Back