Got me a new tuner today

bigwill306

Just Passin Time
bought a used predator. installed it already. only noticed a little change. but did make a huge differance when i was rolling at highway speeds and hit it. changed my gas mileage some too. actually did better. so far i'm really impressed. now i'm gonna go into it and fine tune a few things. these things have lots of tuneability built into them.

any body got any tips?

bought a used predator. installed it already. only noticed a little change. but did make a huge differance when i was rolling at highway speeds and hit it. changed my gas mileage some too. actually did better. so far i'm really impressed. now i'm gonna go into it and fine tune a few things. these things have lots of tuneability built into them.

any body got any tips?

I have found that with my last two tunes (lightning and saleen), the OD shift point is set relatively high. I cant get into OD until about 55 mph. When highway driving, that has saved 2mpg. Sucks for in town though since you are nearly, always, at the top of 3rd gear.

Thats all about I can share with you.

Your best bet is a dynotune from Amazon...or maybe modular powerhouse in cartersville can do something.

I have found that with my last two tunes (lightning and saleen), the OD shift point is set relatively high. I cant get into OD until about 55 mph. When highway driving, that has saved 2mpg. Sucks for in town though since you are nearly, always, at the top of 3rd gear.

Thats all about I can share with you.

Your best bet is a dynotune from Amazon...or maybe modular powerhouse in cartersville can do something.

yeah thats fine with me, i hate when they shift too early, and cause it to lug. i love that feature. i got to check with MP and see what they charge. i want a 6# lower. then i'm set,

thanks shane!

Back